Think i have heard it all...

Mazzy17

Reaction score
So on Monday my little team of 5 at work are going to be moving offices from the basement to the top of the building. There are 3 floors and no elevator so we are all getting ready for the long slug (and the building of muscles) to move everything up.

Which of the 3 ladies working in my office has cried (yes there was tears!) to our boss saying she "cant physically help with the move"...

Is it Contestant Number 1 (me) who will be 16 weeks pregnant and is suffering from SPD.
Contestant number 2 who has a face ache
or contestant number 3 who has just come back from a week off after jarring her back?

The 2 men are awesome though!

Crazy, some people will try anything!

Some people are mard arses.

Is it in your contract to move stuff though? At one place I worked for, we had to pack while others came in to move it...same in another place too. We were only allowed to move small items (i.e. paperwork etc...) but not the furniture?

I worked with a woman like this when I was having my first daughter 16 yrs ago. She stood and watched me climb a 6ft ladder 6 months pregnant to dress a window while muttering to someone else "well I'm not carrying her through this pregnancy" I was just 20 and didn't have the confidence to tell her to go f**k herself. Nowadays I'd put that ladder where the sun don't shine :)

If there is any bit of works, whether is carrying stuff or admin she cries it off

She needs to grow up!! God lol heaven forbid when she becomes pregnant lol

Cx

She needs to grow up!! God lol heaven forbid when she becomes pregnant lol

Cx

Hope you are sitting down for this...she is 49 and has 3 kids....she said to me the other day "I know i wont be having Grandkids soon so i will be adopted Granny to your baby" To hell she is!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->