Think i may be in my 1st 2WW

T

tmr1234

i think i ov'd yesterday not 100% as i only stoped the pill last month so not had a AF pill free. Any way my and dh got carryed away and DTD 2 times yestaerday but i temped this am at 5am wich normaly it is 6am but i had to move the cot over as soon i woke up for my LO to get in i didnt get out of bed fully but did 1/2 my temps was 36.64 should i add .2 or leave it at that??? if i add .2 then it looks like i did ov

I would make a note of the special circumstances on your FF chart and leave the temp as is for now. In a few days if your temps are still higher, FF will still detect a thermal shift and place ovulation.

May I ask how long it took you to conceive your second son after Depo?

And congrats on your marriage too. I got married on 6/25. :)

My temp went up this am it was 63.88 so i realy think may be i ov'd yesterday or the day befor.

It took us 22 months to conceive him it took 12 months for AF to come back then another 10 months to sater oving.

Thank you for your congrats and congrats to you hope marred life is treating you good.

Good to know about Depo. I was on Depo before Mirena. It took about 4-5 months I think for AF to come back though I'm not certain when my last shot was. I remember I got my period right after I moved so mid-October 2008 and then had Mirena inserted February 2009 and removed March 2011. My cycle has been pretty normal since then (26-33 day cycles)

As much as I loved the Mirena, we're not planning on going back on any forms of birth control between kids.

Fingers crossed you've ovulated and are on your way to a BFP! :) I'm 15dpo and testing tomorrow! So excited!

Gardenofedens - did you test?

That really looks like a pregnancy chart to me!! Very exciting!!

Hi Polaris - Here's today's update: I'm really, really hopeful! I got my blood test results back from the dr this morning. We went for a "preconception appt" yesterday and I wish to god I had asked for an hcg/prengnacy blood test but didn't want to push for it since I wasn't officially late for af. My blood pressure (97/62) is really low which is normal for early pregnancy, TSH is normal (2.47), my FSH (2) is low for the Luteal phase but normal for early pregnancy, and my prolactin (15) levels are normal. They haven't posted the rest of the test results. I tested last night with yesterday's FMU and got a bfn but apparently hcg only stays in FMU for a maximum of 7 hours unrefrigerated and by the time I got home it had been about 12 hours so I still have hope. My plan is to test on Saturday if the :witch: still hasn't shown up. That way I'd be 18dpo from the first temp dip and 10dpo from the second in case I didn't ovulate until the second dip even though I got a positive OPK before the first temp dip. Either way, I'm still starving constantly, temp is still up (98.0) this morning, 16dpo, and no AF.

Fingers still crossed!

Hi Polaris - Here's today's update: I'm really, really hopeful! I got my blood test results back from the dr this morning. We went for a "preconception appt" yesterday and I wish to god I had asked for an hcg/prengnacy blood test but didn't want to push for it since I wasn't officially late for af. My blood pressure (97/62) is really low which is normal for early pregnancy, TSH is normal (2.47), my FSH (2) is low for the Luteal phase but normal for early pregnancy, and my prolactin (15) levels are normal. They haven't posted the rest of the test results. I tested last night with yesterday's FMU and got a bfn but apparently hcg only stays in FMU for a maximum of 7 hours unrefrigerated and by the time I got home it had been about 12 hours so I still have hope. My plan is to test on Saturday if the :witch: still hasn't shown up. That way I'd be 18dpo from the first temp dip and 10dpo from the second in case I didn't ovulate until the second dip even though I got a positive OPK before the first temp dip. Either way, I'm still starving constantly, temp is still up (98.0) this morning, 16dpo, and no AF.

Fingers still crossed!

I'm sooo excited for you, I really hope that this is it for you! Can't wait to hear your test result on Saturday. You have strong will-power not to test tomorrow!

Thanks, I'm *really* sick of seeing BFNs so I'd rather wait and test later than earlier!!

I am definitely in my first 2 week wait! I just went out and bought 4 pregnancy tests. Just for fun!!!

I think this TWW is going sooo slowe and iam only 3DPO my DH keeps saying that iam preg and he was right about the last 2 but i realy dont think he will be this time as i havnt had a pill free AF and it took 3 months to cach with my 1st off the pill.

Gardenofedens~ Good luck your chart looks very good for your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"