Think I may have conceived on period!!!

MyLobster

Reaction score
Hello :] I am new to this site, but thought i'd give it a try! Its nice to talk to some people who are going through the same thing I am :winkwink: well here goes my story! me and my husband have been together for 12 years ( since we were 11) and have been married a year and now we want some babies! he is in the army and currently at AIT so we very rarely get to do the BD! but I think I may have conceived on my period. I am not due for my period for another 2 weeks, but I am having some strange and NEW feelings. First I know when im ovulating and I have never had EWCM BEFORE EVER! and now im having it, I know it could be ovulation but Im pretty sure its not, also I seem to be not being able to eat the past 3 days, very tired, but the EWCM is whats freaking me out! Since it is new to me I hope its a good sign. I know its rare to have gotten pregnant on my period but like I said ive never had this before! any help is greatly appreciated!

It is more likely that if you are pregnant it is from when you last ovulated, and the 'period' you thought you had was just an early pregnancy bleed. Did you have sex around 2 weeks before your last bleed?

Also, sometimes we have stronger ovulations which causes loads of ewcm, more than we usually see, it is because of an estrogen surge (the same hormone present while pregnant), it can cause all sorts of preg type feelings!!! Remember that not every time we ovulate is exactly the same as others. The fact that you have loads of ewcm now, and it is 2 weeks from expected period really does make it sound exactly like you are ovulating- AND are very fertile this cycle!! Get baby dancing!

No BD for me, I do not get to see my husband until memorial day :/, During ovulation I always get creamy CM, and I've had a period for 13 years, and this is the first time EVER having this! I was just curious because I have had some pain down in my ovaries, nothing like ovulation cramps, its all very different from all of my past periods/ovulations. I

It's possible, but if u did conceive and ur two wks on then u should b approx 14 dpo and you should get a line on a test? If u think u might be then its worth a shot! Order some online cheapie tests from amazon, that'll satisfy ur need to check and won't cost the earth, esp if u r actually ovulating this cycle and aren't preg xx

Oh I hope so, but I also think im crazy and maybe just looking into things, however my period last month was 2 weeks late, so maybe that has something to do with it? Took a FRER test last night and BFN :[

But this EWCM is whats got me thinking (since I've never had it in 13 years), that and I haven't been able to eat hardly anything for 3 days......

Honestly, i think it is highly likely to be ovulation, but keep testing. Also before ttc I NEVER noticed ewcm, and that was after having a period for 13 years too! And I have only noticed because I go looking for it at my cervix, other than that there has only been 3 times I have had loads of it in my underwear. Just because you hadn't seen/noticed it doesn't mean it wasn't there!

If you can bd now then def do it, because if you aren't pregnant, you may well be in a few weeks!

Honestly, i think it is highly likely to be ovulation, but keep testing. Also before ttc I NEVER noticed ewcm, and that was after having a period for 13 years too!

Snap! I def had it but never noticed it, like I said Internet cheapies are the way forward and tbh, to put ur mind at ease, nip out to the chemist and buy an ovulation testing kit, exact same as hpt and if u get two lines (test darker than control) then you'll know that's what it is! :)

No BD for me, the army has my soilder at school right now until mid june :/ maybe im crazy but im almost 100% sure ive never had it before. I noticed it while wiping, pale yellow ewcm last night, and now its got white strands in it. maybe ttc has made me crazy lol sure is frustrating! wish hubby was here :/

Will be lucky to BD on memorial day if they let him go, but of course that's when AF is due :[

Oh I hope so, but I also think im crazy and maybe just looking into things, however my period last month was 2 weeks late, so maybe that has something to do with it? Took a FRER test last night and BFN :[

if you where it would show by now..Im thinking your oing as well...

and remember not to compair every O, we are women our bodies are mysterious and things can change out of the blue :shrug: Isnt being a women great LOL

lol oh what a joy it is being a woman, oh well I guess i'll just have to wait and see, I already know the answer but its the only thing I have to look forward to right now, ttc makes me crazy lol just wish this weird pain would go away in my ovaries, doesn't hurt or anything but its deff there, been going on for 3 days straight now :/

lol oh what a joy it is being a woman, oh well I guess i'll just have to wait and see, I already know the answer but its the only thing I have to look forward to right now, ttc makes me crazy lol just wish this weird pain would go away in my ovaries, doesn't hurt or anything but its deff there, been going on for 3 days straight now :/

my spelling is off I know, but I tend to get this now...not when younger..

i think i got it twice when younger LOl

but many people get it to a different degree and some dont always get it

look up mittlemertz

its ovulation pain :) but it has a interesting explaination to it..

good luck hun

Thank you, I know from all the replies that it seems like ovulation pain, but I just know something is different this time, maybe could have something to do with depression, but everything happens for a reason I suppose!!! :]

Aw, lobster that sucks, my partner goes away for work too, my last cycle was horrible, didn't get to bd until ovulation. I was gutted. With the cm, I literally have to dig around at my cervix sometimes it find it, and it lasts four days for me :)

If you can get a bbt thermometer, even order it offline and start temping, it eases the mind big time, and as above ovulation testing will give you answers as well :)

Yeah I have thought about doing all of that but with mu husband gone until mid june and im sure a LONG 9 month deployment is about to happen I just don't see any sense of doing it if hes not going to be here, I think I might be in denial because if it didn't this month then its not going to for another year :[ I think I just got my hopes up because I noticed this when I haven't before :[

Yeah I have thought about doing all of that but with mu husband gone until mid june and im sure a LONG 9 month deployment is about to happen I just don't see any sense of doing it if hes not going to be here, I think I might be in denial because if it didn't this month then its not going to for another year :[ I think I just got my hopes up because I noticed this when I haven't before :[

Aw hugs hugs hugs I know it must be heard. Stay on this forum and if you arent preg we will all help you get as prepared as possible :)

Awe thank you so much :] I will most deff be staying on this forum, moving to ft.hood in 5 weeks and then you ladies will be my only friends :] Good luck to all you ladies, im still going to have hope until the witch arrives :] just tryin to stay positive!!! BABY DUST TO ALL :]

Has anyone gotten pregnant on their period? From a lot of people I've talked to its more common than I thought, just wandering if you did, WHEN and what were symptoms??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->