think i want to give my baby up

i cant believe what im hearing here of course it is up to to her if she wants to give her baby up for adoption but she is in a relationship with a man who wants the baby so she has to consider what he wants also he has to have a voice here she didn't create this baby on her own and by the sounds of things he is trying to be mature and understanding and support her through this so he must have a say in this. is there any chance that either your family or his family will take care of your baby for you but please make sure ur b/friend has a choice in this matter it is his baby also.

This. If she doesn't want to mother the baby, that's her decision, 100% -- but the baby is half HIS too and if he wants his baby...surely he has some right to his little son or daughter?

He has legal rights, she can give up her parental rights, but he cannot be forced to if he doesn't want to, he is the father and yes he has rights just as she has. I mean I am from New York USA. not Australia so I don't know the law there, but he can stop her from giving up the baby legally. I don't know how she feels about this, but if she feels adoption is the best thing for HER then she needs to see what he says, cause he can fight for the baby and he will win custody. I hope you are ok and please this is your desicion and yours alone and if it's right for you then that is all that matters, but I think you may have to accept he will fight it and have the baby and then you need to deal with that also. You sound very nice and adoption is a beautiful thing and it's more really about love and knowing right now you are just not ready, I support that and I think your very mature also. Please come back, we want to make sure you are ok..
xoxoxo:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't think she is coming back and I am also wondering if she pm'd the names of the members to Admin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->