think ile be joining you ladies

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
Well i think im ready to join wtt.

Heres my story so far.

i have a son called zane love him to bits, his birth was fine although the care a recieved was not so that really put me off having anymore children. my oh has always wanted 2 children but said if that was how i felt then ok.

recently ive been getting very broody and keep looking at zanes newborn pictures and getting more mushy then usual, i didnt want zane to be a only child as ohs in the army so i wudnt want him to be lonely.

so ive now decided to wtt till next year, zane will be 3 (i cant believe it lol) and i think a 3 yr age gap is good. i will be ntnp from around december 2011.

sounds so scary now ive written it down haha

Aw congratulations! Glad you haven't been completely put off having more :)

if i keep dwelling on zanes birth and my treatment at this certain hospital then id just be doing myself more harm then good in the long run.

i wont be having a child at that hospital anyway as ive moved area thank god lol and ive heard good things about lichfield hospital

Glad you've decided to have more! I have a three yr gap between my two and it works really well. Hopefully Zane should be at or about to start nursery so it will give you a little bit of time to devote to baby.

im thinking of puttin zane in nursery soon as he went for afew months while back and loved it, he had no problem leaving me and didnt want to come home lol

there is 3 yr gaps between my big brother and sister and then 3yrs between me n my big sister and it works really well we r such good friends.

but theres 7 yr gap between me and the youngest and thats hard now shes 15 and thinks she knows it all lol.

now to break the news to my oh tonight about wanting another baby lol hes going to be over the moon, or i could wait till next wkend its our first wedding anniversairy so i could tell him then and say thats his present haha

the one thing that im most scared about is the storys u hear of the second baby being the biggest!

zane was big enough at 59cm long and 8lb3 i dont think i could handle much bigger then that lol al my mates have had babies at around 6lbs now thats a size i could handle lol

Just think though, 2nd labours *tend* to be shorter too.. although my first I was only in hospital for 2 hours, so I'll be heading there at the first twinge next time!

with zane i was in early labour 13 days lol and my waters were poped on the 13ths day.

after i was induced it was only a 7 hour labour and birth and i managed it with only abit of gas and air so i no if im not induced the labour wont hurt as much so im "looking forward" to that side of it lol i was cut with zane so wouldnt want that againas healing takes longer.

im going to my local hospital for physio next month so im hoping i get a good feeling about them to build up my confidence in hospitals again

yay! welcome to wtt hun! Hopefully the 2nd won't be as nutty as zane! hehe!

yay! welcome to wtt hun! Hopefully the 2nd won't be as nutty as zane! hehe!

hahaha hes a strange one! he know runs around in circles for no reason and thinks its funny to drool on my coffee table!

well i told oh tonight about ive made my mind up about having another and all i got back was "ok" and then he went on about some rubbish.

i wasnt impressed but then he did said he was really happy about wtt, altho hes done my head in tonight so we shall see hahaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->