Think I'll be Sad to not be Pregnant?

I've suffered recurrent miscarriages, and have a rainbow toddler (17 months), and will be having my baby boy via c-section tomorrow morning.

Ummm...yay for THAT, because I don't enjoy pregnancy a whole big bunch. It's uncomfortable, I pee my pants, I have anxiety, I hate the way I look, and it's just kind of a pain in my ass. :rofl:

Love the babies you get out of the deal...it makes the royal pain the ass that is pregnancy worth it, no doubt! <3

Hi!
I'm new at this and I have question? I think I'm pregnant but I'm not sure? I've taken pregnancy test they all come out negative and its been almost 3 months I haven't had my period. If there's anyone I could talk to about this that would be a lot of help. Thank you ... :)

You need to see your doctor. Explain your situation and if you are trying to conceive. They can take a blood test to find out where you are in your cycle. Once they've confirmed if you haven't ovulated then they can give you medication to help either give you a period, regulate your cycles or encourage you to ovulate.

I'm Preggo for the first time and only have 8 weeks left and I'm with you.
I've not had the easiest of pregnancys but I will totally miss my bump, the movements and the connection that only I have with my lil peanut and I know people say what you have after labour is more amazing but it makes me sad thinking peanut won't be only mine anymore x

I don't know how this thread got drug up BUT- 4.5 months post partum and i don't miss being pregnan t at all!!! haha I don't think I realized how physically uncomfortable I was until after it was all over. I remember the night after I gave birth I rolled over onto my belly to sleep and it wa the best feeling ever! lol It was all worth it though! When I see pregnant women now tho I understand the magic of it all and think it's so beautiful and am that creepy person that asks to touch their belly. I definitely want more kids but the end of pregnancy was really rough there and I am definitely not looking forward to it again- or labor for that matter! haha But all in all I am still in awe by the whole experience and magic of childbearing:)

11 weeks pp and I don't miss pregnancy definitely don't miss labour but when she grows up I will miss babies !

I will never miss labour

11 weeks pp and I don't miss pregnancy definitely don't miss labour but when she grows up I will miss babies !

I will never miss labour

Lol I think I've already reached the "labor amnesia" phase. I know it was horrible and I remember seriously thinking I could never do that again... but 4.5 months later my recollection has skewed a bit bc I think "it wasn't THAT bad..." Then my DH and Mother remind me... haha

I recall reminding myself at the time not to forget the pain so I wouldn't be tempted to do it again.

I did the same thing when I went to a spinning class lol.

Apple...lol!

Yeah, my comment above was over 5 months ago, and my son is now here, and happily rolling all over the floor right now.

SO GLAD the pregnancy is over. And I'm equally if not more happy that he is my second and last child, as I just really don't dig the whole pregnancy thing. LOL!

I was really upset after my first pregnancy. I loved being pregnant and loved my body and the movements of baby. I just loved every moment. It took me months to get over it. I was fearful I'd always feel sad over the conclusion of the pregnancy but with time it did get less sad.

My second pregnancy was a nightmare. I had preeclampsia and delivered at 33 weeks. So i wasn't really sad at all when it was over. Just sad i had a baby still in hospital.

This pregnancy is also really tough. I don't think I'll care when its over nor will i miss it

I'm pretty sure I will miss it, though only time will tell. I have found myself here recently panged with feelings of sadness and apprehension for my pregnancy to finally end. I am 36+ weeks and quickly approaching my edd. I have thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant. I feel wonderful. I'm comfortable and thankfully have been spared of almost all the dreaded horrendous pregnancy ailments. I even catch myself thinking, what's all the fussing and complaining about? I feel wonderful. I only wish it could be like this every time for every woman. It really is miraculous and is quite unfortunate that some get so blindsided by their ailments that they can no longer enjoy the wondrous journey to motherhood....:)

I miss being pregnant since my third trimester was stolen from me when I had my preemie at 27 weeks. I miss everything about it, I felt my best when I was pregnant and I'm still depressed about it.

It's still fascinating to me how every woman is different. I think I had every cliche pregnancy symptom in the book- a healthy pregnancy- just a physically demanding one. Some of my friends didn't even really get a bump until their third tri and felt wonderful the whole time- I wish that was the case for me!! But Yes I still and always will think it's a beautiful thing- a miracle and a gift- and I will do it again in a heartbeat- I actually can't wait to TTC for #2!

My pregnancy was healthy, they could not find a reason for why I went into preterm labor.

My pregnancy was healthy, they could not find a reason for why I went into preterm labor.

Aw I'm sorry Kiwi- I think pre-term is just one of those things that doctors haven't quite figured out yet. How is your LO now?

SHe is home now and doing great! Thanks for asking :).

I definitely missed being pregnant after I had my first, and this time it will probably be worse since we aren't planning on having any more kids :( It doesnt' last forever though, so don't worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->