Think ill give this section a try

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Ive been feeling abit out of place since I left my husband. We didnt have kids just our dogs... So now Im single and I have one dog and one cat... Not sure when I will be TTC again... kinda need to settle the divource and start dating and all that good stuff... so for now... Im in limbo... Im turning 35 this year but you know what.... its all good. I am determined that this year is going to be a great year........

That seems to be a popular opinion so there must be something in it. :D Go 2010!!!
Welcome in ttc! Of course you'll fit in here, there are all sorts of situations and life stories here! Hope you get the divorce part over and done with quickly so you can concentrate on the fun dating part! If you get bored in between or need someone to rant at, you know where to come.

Welcome hun! No one should ever feel out of place here. We "waiters" come in all shapes and sizes. :winkwink:

Welcome to WTT hun xx I loveee your wall letters and want to have a baby just so I have someone to buy them for!

Hi! I hope 2010 is a great year for you, I'm sure it will bring lost of exciting changes and new possibilities, here is to a new decade!

Hello Suz
Welcome to the mad house lol....Put it this way we will keep you company my darling! hehe
Lovely to see you.
xx

Welcome :) Hope you like it here and that 2010 is a great year for you :flower:

Thanks Ladies!!!!!! Im looking forward to posting in here :headspin:

:hi:

Welcome to the boring wait of waiting to try :happydance:

Okay its not that boring - i like it here :)
Ooo divorce doesnt sound too good. Hope your ok :hugs:

Looking forward to having some chats with you in wtt :)

xxx

Its all good. Its the right thing for me :headspin: I admit Im lonley, but Im really happy.... I have gone back to College and have made alot of new friends. I have been taking alot of theater type classes and I was even in a play a few weeks ago.... What an amazing experience.... Im doing things that once scared me and I love trying new things.... Its making me a much better person :headspin:

That sounds exciting! Are you working towards a qualification at college or taking classes just for yourself? Theatre sounds like fun. Unfortunately I don't have a single actress bone in my body. :D But I know what it's like going to uni being a ''mature'' student and I loved it, so good on you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->