Think I'm having another boy

babyondabrain

Reaction score
I think this ones going to be a boy every time I go shopping to buy gender neutral I always look at the boys stuff and and never girl stuff but in my last pregnancy I was convinced it was a girl although i was team yellow and never looked at boys stuff. I'm nt bothered either way I think hubby wants a girl although he says he's nt bothered. Is there really a big difference wen they are young apart frm girls clothes and toys r better.

Well I think if you don't have a preference than either will be great with you... then I don't think you'll feel like there's much of a difference. I think it's hardest when people really strongly want 1 or the other. Each baby has it's own personality so I don't think you can assume that girl babies are innately going to be different than boy babies. Good luck!

I goes much deeper than clothes and toys for me personally! I want to experience the whole mother-daughter relationship. I have a very close relationship with my mom and hope to have that with all my children one day. But often girls talk about different things that a mother and son likely would lol.

So if that's all that's making you question it and you're good either way, I'm sure you'll be fine!

I have two boys already. And am pregnant with my third. I always say if my second had been a girl we would have been done.. So my hope is that our third will be a girl because if our second was a girl we wouldn't have our amazing second son! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->