Think I'm in the tww but confused about ovulation day

xLuciax

TTC #4
Reaction score
Hi guys, wow haven't been on here for a while. I had a Mmc in January and medical management 3 weeks ago. Bleeding stopped after 6 days and negative pregnancy tests since last Friday. So I started tracking ovulation getting negative tests on cheapie and clear blue digital until the 22nd ( 2 days ago). Another positive test on both yesterday as well AM and PM. This morning negative on both. Unsure if I ovulated yesterday or the day before!. Any insight?. Me and OH only did the deed Monday night because he's away working till Thursday. So hoping some how we caught the egg!

For me its either the last day of a positive or the day after the positive . From what ive read its quite common to be the day after last positive so maybe dtd to make sure you catch that eggie. The only way to be surenin future cycles is the do temps opks tell you when you are about to o but its not 100 percent temps confirm that you have od which is why ppl do both as between them you can work out your pattern. Anyway good luck this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->