Think I'm losing my baby

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Hi girls.. I'm 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. . When I first found out I had really sore nipples and white discharge. .. yesterday I had no sore nipples. . Today I had the discharge this morning but nothing now.. is this a sign of miscarriage? ? Scared :(

Symptoms come and go Hun. My nipples didn't get sore til the 6th week. Sure all is ok. Congratulations xx

Thanks hun. I have appointment on Tuesday so fingers crossed x

I have another scan on Wednesday so hopefully good news for us both 😃x

My nipple soreness comes and goes, as do other symptoms. Hopefully all is okay! Good luck!

hey, just to let you know, I experienced symptom loss too- to an extent. I had sore boobs from 4 weeks to like 6-7 weeks and now, the nipples are just a bit sensitive if I rub them right or if I push my boob, it gets sore. That said, I had a scan Monday and baby was measuring right on track, so I would say it may be normal to have days where you feel normal-even great. It can be hard sometimes because most women experience these very typical, text book symptoms. However, not every pregnancy is like that and not every woman will be as sensitive to those hormones. I kind of figure that women who get severe PMS will typically have more symptoms than those who dont. I am one who really never got much PMS so the pregnancy has been easy on me so far, maybe you will be the same....

My first two pregnancies I had mild symptoms up until 7 weeks or so, this one reminds me every chance it gets. Every pregnancy is different, maybe your LO is just taking it easy on you : ). My nurse midwife says don't worry unless there is bleeding and cramping...especially that early on. Congratulations on your bfp

Try not to stress out hun- every pregnancy is different so there are no set guidelines of YOU MUST HAVE SYMPTOMS. Mine have come and gone only to come back again, and my little bean is healthy and happy. *Hugs*

Symptoms come and go. When I was around 4 weeks, I would hope and wish I would get morning sickness so that I would know everything was okay. Then I had constant morning sickness from about weeks 5-10 and I cursed myself for wishing I'd be sick! Try to enjoy the good, symptom free days while you have them!!

Aww thank you all for the support. . It's funny as I now have the discharge again and sore nipples .. I'm 5 weeks Monday. . Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->