Think I'm losing the plot! UPDATE CONFIRMED BFP!!!

schnoogles

Reaction score
Do you see a 1 line or a faint downwards line making a cross? (If you squint and zoom really close!!)

Please help I'm going mad!

Attachments

• 2016-03-20 10.01.26.jpg
    2016-03-20 10.01.26.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 57
Yes thats definitely a line on there x

I'm just looking at other threads and their pictures were taken before the time limit. Mine is an hour old, but this came up within the 3 minutes. Does that make a difference?

I have been waiting 2 years for this so I'm not certain that it isn't just wishful thinking!! X

I see with out even blowing the pic up.
But i got nasty pos preg test with clearblue ; ( I'd test with a pink dye

Also I should probably say that I'm on day 26, my cycles are usually 27 days. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm sooooo excited but terrified incase it's wrong with it being sooooo faint. DH is out in the car so I have messaged him to get more tests on his way home. How long should I leave it to retest? X

If its true then the EDD would be my son's 4th birthday, 1st Dec.
I don't mind though, I would take any date now!
Just need DH to get home with some tests!

Looks like a bfp for me but I would use a pink dye test too to confirm. x

My boys have birthdays 3 days apart & it's lovely :) they are both april. If it's a pink dye test i'd trst right away xx

Well, after a looooong 2 hours whilst hubby was stuck in a traffic jam he arrived home with 2 clear blue digital. Took one straight away and after what seemed like forever it came back pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!! I can't believe it it's true!!! Thank you everyone for your support this morning!

Woo hoo!! Good job to hubby for getting the digitalis! Lol

Thank you all!!

Just goes to show, both of my positives have been real squinters, 1st with FRER and this time the Clear Blue, but both times have got a BFP with a digital when testing again on the same day. I am Only 3.5 weeks though, so keeping everything crossed!

Been stalking this thread but haven't posted yet. Just wanted to say congratulations on your BFP! Exciting times ahead! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->