Think I'm out soon.... :-(

floofymad

Mummy to munchkini
Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Had pinching/cramps/burning feeling on right side from 4dpo right up until 10dpo. Then stopped yesterday.
Woke up this morning thinking it feels like AF is on her way. Boo!!!
Why would I be cramping so early and feeling it on one side?... that's nothing like AF I've had before. Usually know she's coming about 3 days before with on and off cramps.

Technically she's due today or tomorrow. I'm guessing tomorrow - Boooooo!!!!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

x x

I wish i could give you the answer, as it sounds very much like me at the moment from 4dpo ive had awful cramps, on and off, they were really bad at 8dpo and now im at 10dpo and i feel af is coming, my boobs are sore and stinging and i feel really like heavy.... BFN this morning (thought id try) im due on in 2 days also.

So i share your sadness knowing shes around the corner :-(

Have you tested at all? xx

No I really daren't! Am pretty much sure it'd say no and depress me even more!
Just don't understand if she is coming, then what are these cramps we get so early?
Makes sense to be implantation etc, but then the witch'll turn up and spoil it! grrrrrr
x x

Im due af monday i think... im normally a 27 day cycle i did ovulate later this month mind (cd15) but i normally always get my bfp's on 10dpo :-(

Don't want to go to sleep and wake up with AF to greet me. :cry:
Ordered pre-seed already for next month, when the AF cramps and heavy feeling started. Wish she'd come and go now! :growlmad: x x

still no af here....
Floofymad we used concieve plus this month is fab stuff... hasnt worked for us but we love it anyway lol feels great! x

Is that like pre-seed Shells'a Angels? Heard about that so ordered some ready for this next months' try...... x

Yeh like preseed...

BFN for me and can feel af is on the arrival boo! just hope she comes sooner rather than later! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->