think im out this month :(

clare22

Reaction score
AF is due in roughly 3 days and i took a first response test which can detect pregnancy 6 days before af and got a BFN!:nope:

Maybe you are just too early! It is never over until AF shows up!!

Good luck!

You never know!!! Fxd for you hon, I know quite a few people who never knew they were pg until they were 12 or 13 weeks, cause they had no symptoms. This includes my cousin who had already had a child.

Wouldn't that be wonderful??? I would love to find out at 12 weeks!! All that early pregnancy worry would be gone!

Wouldn't that be wonderful??? I would love to find out at 12 weeks!! All that early pregnancy worry would be gone!

I know, it would be great!! Especially if you's skipped the sickness etc! My cousin thought she was 8 weeks when she finally figured out she was pregnant (it wasn't planned so she wasn't symptom spotting lol) but scan showed she was 13 weeks! My boss thought she was 9 when she figured it out, turned out she was 14! and I worked with a girl who was trying but didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 14 weeks!!

thanks guys. lol that would be so good! everything would come about so much quicker! x

When I was pregnant in June, it took until about the time my period was due, even on the very sensitive tests. Everyone's body is different!!

thank u wen i was pg in may i done a test on cd34 and was negative and then one on 39 which was pos! i just thought with it bein an early detection then it would work this early. i am only on cd 32 but i dont feel the symptoms that i did last time as much. hopefully they will start to re appear soon and af will stay away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->