Think it's time I attempted to lose the baby weight...

Twister

Reaction score
We were at a family meal yesterday and my 5 year old cousin gave me a hug and then asked me if I had another baby in my tummy:dohh: completely innocent of ofcourse and it did and still does make me laugh when I think about it but its also made me think its time I attempted to lose some weight. Doesn't help that after looking at the photos from yesterday it's made me realise how small I was pre-pregnancy, can't believe I actually thought I was fat.I'd give anything to look like that now!

So as soon as LO is over her cold we're going on daily walks in the pushchair, and I'm going to attempt to cut down my portion sizes, although that may be difficult with the way my appetite is because of breastfeeding.

The joys of pregnancy and what it does to our bodies eh?

I feel huge too even tho I only put on 7 lbs during pregnancy but it's all on my tummy and I think I still look about 5 months pregnant! :( I walk everywhere as I don't drive and try not to eat too much rubbish but I do eat a lot of ready meals and things that are quick to cook and don't have time or the energy to get on my exercise bike like I used to! :( I don't know how I'm ever going to lose it! :(

That's what I'm worried about beccaboop, what if I can't lose the weight? I don't have the energy or time to do anything more than walking with the pram right now, I'd HATE to stay like this forever, I feel so wobbly. I'm really short too so whilst I may not be that heavy weight wise for some, I'm definitely on the bigger side for someone of my height:(

I really regret going ott when pregnant now, I had the mentality of "I'm pregnant so I should enjoy myself" and just ate and ate and ate. Next time I'm definitely going to be more mindful of how much and what I'm eating, especially if I haven't lost any weight by then! Definitely don't want to be any bigger than this.

When I was pregnant I had the same mentality of eating what I wanted - regret that now! This week I have decided I'm going to tackle the baby weight, just by daily walks with the pram and not snacking. I'm sticking to my 3 meals a day only, nothing else unless it's a piece of fruit or veg.

omg I sort of have the same thing but I did not gain a pound during my pregnancy and I was all smug like HELL YEAH YUMMY MUMMY. Well in the last 4 months SOMEBODY has put TWO STONE onto me. YEP! Just crept up on me in the night and packed it on! :cry:
Seriously though I'm trying to ignore it but it must be dealt wit ASAP. I cant even call it baby weight which is the worst thing!

I lost all my baby weight but I still have that damn pouch! It is so weirdly shaped and it makes me look 10-12 weeks pregnant. I work out a lot and it is helping everywhere but my stomach. I've kind of accepted it at this point because I don't think it will go away.

I lost all of mine by 16 weeks pp but I didn't look the same as before and I found it really difficult controlling my appetite whilst breastfeeding :( I put some back on over christmas so started ww last week. I'm now just below my pre preg weight and am starting to feel like the old me again, my shape has changed since 4/5 months pp. don't beat yourself up, the 9 months on 9 months off (or to get some shape back) has been so true for me.

If you're hungry try adding chia seeds to your porridge or yoghurt, they swell up so you feel full but are very nutritious and full of omega 3

Xx

Oh and I are joining back the gym this month, we used to be HUGE gym freaks he used to go so much more then me even and a couple months after jords was born we were both to exhausted i think now were settled enough in our "new" lives we can go and my mom could maybe watch jords while we went together or we could put her in the child minding section there too.

I did the same thing when i was preg i was still small i only gained 10 lbs or something like that and i looked at a pic of me before i was preg and was like omg i was so small.... i even lost the baby weight and more and im still not happy... its so annoying i just wanna be happpy with myslf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->