Think iv ate raw chicken!!!!

xblondiex

Reaction score
Im pretty sure i left my chicken birdseye chargrill in for half an hour i ate a couple of the outer edges then seen the middle was slightly pink :( will i get food poisoning?? And if so will baby be ok? X

Baby will be fine! The outer part of the chicken was probably cooked fine. If you do happen to get sick (which I doubt)... Make sure you stay hydrated and you'll be fine.

Thanks i can deal with bein sick if it means babys ok. I only had a few bites anyway so fingers crossed ill be ok :) x

weird but I done the exact same thing with the exact same food when I was pregnant with my DD in 2012! it all just came flooding back as I read this post! you will be fine the outside will of been cooked and you realised and stopped so don't stress :)

I love those things! They take 20 minutes in our oven and I've never got food poisoning or anything like that. I'm sure you'll be fine :) X

Thanks everyone feel much more relaxed now. Since getting pregnant iv turned into a nervous wreck with what i can and cant do or eat lol :haha:

I thought those things came ready cooked and you just basically heat them up! Either way, the only way having food poisoning can affect your baby is if you get too dehydrated so stay hydrated as a pp has said and baba will be fine :) hope you're ok 'cause food poisoning sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->