Think i've got it figured

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
Savannah normally goes to sleep at 9ish or later. But lately i've been giving her her feed at about 7/7:30 and putting her to bed and turning on her mobile. She's been staying down. I think she had been getting overstimulated by being in the family room with us all watching tv and being held by everyone. It's good to have some time to myself!

I'm going to try this. But we idiots got a mobile that you need to keep winding. So that's not going to work :p

lol. Mine only lasts 10 or so minutes, but I also have a light that changes colour that she watches an helps put her to sleep.

This is what we do too. By 7PM she is fed and in bed. Her mobile runs for 20 mins and normally by the time it finishes she's asleep. We dreamfeed her between 10-12pm, She stays in bed until 7am-ish most mornings :) Sometimes gets up for a feed at about 5am but then goes back to bed until 9am :D

omg u lucky lucky things lol...oh how i wish lol xx

brilliant!! Its great when u can settle them easily isnt it?! xx

Thats great! I wish Lola would go down so early....I feed her,wind her mobile but she just hangs in her moses basket wide awake.
She NEVER goes to sleep before 10...

brilliant :happydance: Ewan loves his mobile, always sends him to sleep. Ewans mobile keeps going till you switch it off and even has a remote control i keep by my bed so if he wakes up i put it back on again :blush:

I shall write this down and use it after Christmas, lol.

Also handy advice as we haven't bought a mobile yet. I shall now look at them - not based on looks - but duration, lol.

Ours is the fisher price lil laugh n learn one, its really good but was very expensive for a mobile lol!! It is worth every penny though with the amount of time we get to spend relaxing instead of trying to get baby to sleep xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->