Think I've messed everything up!!!

D

Desperado167

Think I have messed this cycle up.:growlmad:Started to bd every day since Sunday,am due my period usually two weeks tomorrow ,but my cbom only went up to two bars this morning .and don't know if my hubby can manage another two or three days running,am so angry :cry: xxx

Think I have messed this cycle up.:growlmad:Started to bd every day since Sunday,am due my period usually two weeks tomorrow ,but my cbom only went up to two bars this morning .and don't know if my hubby can manage another two or three days running,am so angry :cry: xxx

Don't panic - what CD are you on? Did you DTD yesterday? You might only get one day of highs?

Am on day 17 and I have been testing on my monitor every day and it has just stayed at low until today .been having intercourse every day since Sunday.am so worried now :cry:Xxxx

As Storm1jet2 says Don’t panic, you don’t have to bd everyday, in fact another lady on here was told by her GP that its actually not good for :spermy:quantities/quality to do it every day. Sperm can live up to 5 days hanging around waiting for that egg to show up so at least you’re ahead of the game in a way!!! Don’t give up I am sure you haven’t messed anything up and will get you peak soon :hugs:x

did you BD yesterday? if you're worried about your husband, why don't you miss it today and do it again tomorrow? you might get just one high (today) and peak tomorrow. that way he'll re-charge the batteries and be in better form when Ov is closer :winkwink:

Thanks,am just so wound up with it and the last two months my two peak days were day 17 and day 18,don't know wots wrong with me today ,am so weepy and worried since I did my reading this morning,feel so stupid now:blush:U guys are the best :hugs:

Thanks,am just so wound up with it and the last two months my two peak days were day 17 and day 18,don't know wots wrong with me today ,am so weepy and worried since I did my reading this morning,feel so stupid now:blush:U guys are the best :hugs:

You could be peaking this evening (i mean starting your surge)!!!! i got a high reading in the morning yesterday with my CBFM but when i did one of my cheap tests in the evening after work i get a strong positive.... and then a peak today on CBMF.....so you never know :hugs:

Is'nt the advice was to DTD every other day or 3rd day even to have better quality of sperm, ive read that and also seen it on tv documentrys and MY GP's advice too, also sperm live inside you for a few days, so I wouldnt worry if you cant managed the extra two days, there should be plenty there already and waiting, which is how you want it to be 'waiting' area waiting for the egg... xx good luck

O my god thanks nat.U just reminded me that I still have some other tests :hugs: just did my clear blue smiley face ovulation sticks and I got a happy face :happydance:.happy happy me.have just been bding in the morning now as my hubby working late all this week and wen he cums home I am in bed,so hopefully I can seduce him in the morning again:blush:Fingers crossed.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust::dust:
O my god thanks nat.U just reminded me that I still have some other tests :hugs: just did my clear blue smiley face ovulation sticks and I got a happy face :happydance:.happy happy me.have just been bding in the morning now as my hubby working late all this week and wen he cums home I am in bed,so hopefully I can seduce him in the morning again:blush:Fingers crossed.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yippppe now you can relax you got your smiley face lol :happydance: sending tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: happy :sex:

I actually read something on this just last night!! Here it is;

Trick #2: Get busy at the right time
Once you know when your egg will be released from your ovary, you can plan to have sex during your most fertile days: from three days before ovulation through the day of ovulation. (Starting a little sooner can't hurt; some women have gotten pregnant from sex that happened six days before they ovulated.)
You have a range of days for baby-making sex because sperm can survive for five to six days in your body. (Your egg survives for only about a day.) That means if you have sex on Monday, sperm can survive in your fallopian tubes, waiting for an egg to float by, until around Thursday – or maybe even as late as Sunday.
If you're not sure when your fertile period will be, here's an easy rule of thumb: Hit the sheets every other day. Having sex this often means you'll have healthy sperm waiting in your fallopian tubes every day, ready to spring into action whenever your egg gets released.
(If you want to have sex more often than every other day, that's fine. It won't help you conceive faster, but it won't hurt, either.)
Another tip: If you and your partner are waiting to have sex until your most fertile time, make sure you haven't gone through too long of a dry spell beforehand. Your partner should ejaculate at least once in the days before your most fertile period. If he doesn't, there could be a buildup of dead sperm in his semen when it's go time, and dead sperm can't get you pregnant.

Hope this helps! I had no idea about the dead sperm! So I had messed up too... making the hubby wait till I O'd, thinking build up was better!!! OPPS!!

That's really interesting and it gives me hope.I've said it before and I will say it again .I don't know wot I wud do without u guys.Really.:hugs:xxxxxxxxx

:hugs: for you :hugs:

I've been reading "what to expect before you're expecting" and it says the sperm can live for up to 5-6 days in the fallopian tubes. It also says some studies are saying sperm concentration is highest in the morning so hopefully your hubby won't mind a morning :sex: tomorrow.

Sending loads of PMA and :dust: in the hope this is your BFP month

Awk thanks macwooly I really liked that:flower:,thank you and yes bd in the morning.most def.:hugs:xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->