Think this could be it - labour signs hmmm

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
So this morning at 37 weeks exactly I've woken up with mild contractions , mainly in my back the pressure is pretty bad and making me feel like I need to poop constantly yet when I try go nothing happens! I've got some weird cold /flu symptoms that have appeared over night and I'm aching all over and my face is puffy , my plug went a few weeks ago and I've never had a show with any of my littlens , my hips are killing me although that could be the spd or tilted pelvis and I'm so tired and feeling sick ! All on the one day I didn't want anything to happen as its my sister in laws birthday , oh and my belly is bubbling like crazy ! What do you girls think ? Am I just getting my hopes up or does this look like a good sign baby may evacuate today ?? Xx

It could be Hun, I know with my first baby I woke up with mild contractions and a cold, I hadn't had a cold at all but I had a thick cold that morning, but as soon as I'd had him the cold vanished! That only happened with my first baby, strange eh! Good luck Hun hope it's the start for you, I hope I wake up a t 37 weeks with contractions lol but my luck I will go overdue

Thanks ladies I really hope your right ! All of mine I've ended up getting a cold during labour but not before or after so I'm really hoping something starts today as I've honestly had enough ! X

Update , I went to triage this evening and was sent home cervix hasn't moved from before but baby is now fully engaged ! Because of my tilted pelvis they've said its so painful because baby is fighting against my pelvis to engage so hopefully now his down there it'll start kicking off ! Definitely Dtd tonight and hopefully it'll get some movement started in my cervix. ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->