Think this is it for me!!!! :D

EllaAndLyla

Earth and Angel mummy!
Reaction score
Been up for nearly 2 hours now, having painful and regular tightenings :happydance: im soooo happy!! I hope to god this is it now!

By the way.... i was told eating cadburys caramel chocolate would help you go into labour, had one last night, looks like im here!!! :D maybe thats worth a try ?!

Oh and happy JUNE!!!!! bet all you other june mummas are as excited as me!!!
:happydance: xxxxxxxx

ooohhhh exciting, hope it is time for you. ive been up for an hour and half, ive had a few niggles and i think ive just had a show. maybe youll be our first june mummy. yay.xx

oh i hope soooo!!!! i had a show last night, but it was pink?! lol i was expecting brown and red but i got pretty old pink lol! Just hope these little contractions esculate into something bigger :D as they are regular but not very long x

yep it can be pink too,lol, lets hope its not too long for you and we have a BA from you before the day is out.xx

do you have the contraction timer thingy ma jiggy.xx

I have one on my phone, i may start using it!!!! from what i think there every 8-12 mins which isnt as close together as id like but some peoples start off 45 mins apart!!! so i count myself lucky lol x

lol 8-12mins apart is better then none at all, they say usually 3 within 10mins then ring up, fingers crossed for you.xx

Thanks!!!! im just worried they will die down because i got excited lol!! but hopefully not, im so close anyway!! there just not very long lasting, around 20-30 secs at a time. but then i think thats just me being paranoid lol x

I am soo jealous!!!!! But congrats.....hope this is it for you!

I had tightenings every 5 mins for 7 hours on Sunday night but they never got closer or more painful and eventually I went to bed and they went away somtime in the night:dohh: Disappointed to say the least. In my past pregnancies I had never had false labor. Yours sounds very positive though...they are getting closer and you had a show:thumbup: Can't wait to hear your birth story!

Omg im having so much show!!! its crazy !!!! and disgusting!!!! but so so amazing!!!! im in labour ooooommmmmmgggggg

Oooh congrats, hope they keep coming closer together for you!! Then we can welcome our first June baby!! Xx

Good luck hunnie, hope we will be hearing of our first june baby by the end of the day xx

We're gonna have a race to the labour ward!!!

Had a big show last night, cramps started and the contractions have started and are getting more painful, going to start timing them! Not had a lot of sleep lol.

Good luck!!!!

How exciting first June mummies. Keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"