Think this is it for me!!!! :D

Good luck! So excited for you :hugs: all the best! xx

I am soo jealous!!!!! But congrats.....hope this is it for you!

I had tightenings every 5 mins for 7 hours on Sunday night but they never got closer or more painful and eventually I went to bed and they went away somtime in the night:dohh: Disappointed to say the least. In my past pregnancies I had never had false labor. Yours sounds very positive though...they are getting closer and you had a show:thumbup: Can't wait to hear your birth story!

I thought for sure you were having a baby the other day! Good luck ella I hope this is it!! :happydance:

still at home :( hospital wont let me there yet because contractions are not regular enough :( they are coming every 6-12 mins so very random, but they are getting more and more painful as time goes on! I have currently been in the first stage of labour for 13 hours! the way im headed, doesnt look like ill be going to the hospital until early hours in the morning/late tonight!!! oh well!!!!!! labour hurts!!!! but i am already feeling closer to my baby!!! xx

Oh I'm sorry, but things are well on their way! :) xx

WOW just seen this, exciting!!!!!!
Good luck, VERY jealous!!! haha xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aaaahhh been in labour for 20 hours! Still at home, but most contractions are 4 mins apart but because I'm having the odd 6 minute one I can't go in :( I have a first time mum tip... let gravity do its thing! Since being sat upright my contractions have regulated a lot and its easier to move x

Aaaahhh been in labour for 20 hours! Still at home, but most contractions are 4 mins apart but because I'm having the odd 6 minute one I can't go in :( I have a first time mum tip... let gravity do its thing! Since being sat upright my contractions have regulated a lot and its easier to move x

my laying in bed watching movies till labour starts is a nono then :-/ :haha:

congrats and good luck hun you will meet bubba soon enuf... i was like that for a week with my first then established from 3cm for 13 and a half hours x

ooh good luck!! :flower:

hope to log on in the morning to see you've had your LO :thumbup:

:baby:

I'm here again! Just having a nosy!! Just think you might be a mummy tomorrow!! A day before due date. Good luck!! I'm not jealous.. Much!! Haha x

Just don't tell them about the occasional 6 min ones:thumbup: :winkwink: Good luck!!!!

just popped in to see if there is a little baby yet?
good luck
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back