Think this is it for me!!!! :D

Every four minutes now!! time to call the hospital :D

Ooo! Good luck, you're gonna meet your baby soon! :happydance:

Can you describe them to me, do they start like BH or are they completely different? Do you have back pain as well? Sorry for quizzing you when its prob not the best time. I had some strong BH last night, been trying everything over the last few days, bumpy rides, walks, pineapple, curry, birthing ball.

So jealous lol, good luck, hope everything progresses for you xx

Can you describe them to me, do they start like BH or are they completely different? Do you have back pain as well? Sorry for quizzing you when its prob not the best time. I had some strong BH last night, been trying everything over the last few days, bumpy rides, walks, pineapple, curry, birthing ball.

Yestoday i had sex, had a curry, walked loads and had a car journey, my BH were alot more regular and often but no more stronger. Then got woken up this morning by a big cramping pain, but not BH, deffo not lol!!!! they started off more bearable than they are now but i still had to stop what i was doing and breath deeply! now im like moaning and groaning but still breathing deeply. you will know, trust me xx

being nosey from the first trimester,, good luck hun! not long now :) x

Been up for nearly 2 hours now, having painful and regular tightenings :happydance: im soooo happy!! I hope to god this is it now!

By the way.... i was told eating cadburys caramel chocolate would help you go into labour, had one last night, looks like im here!!! :D maybe thats worth a try ?!

Oh and happy JUNE!!!!! bet all you other june mummas are as excited as me!!!
:happydance: xxxxxxxx

This is the BEST excuse EVER to eat chocolate ... Yum yum!! Thankyou!! Lol xx

I am not jealous one single bit :sulk: Tee hee......

Good luck hun, not long now xxxxxxx

Yestoday i had sex, had a curry, walked loads and had a car journey, my BH were alot more regular and often but no more stronger. Then got woken up this morning by a big cramping pain, but not BH, deffo not lol!!!! they started off more bearable than they are now but i still had to stop what i was doing and breath deeply! now im like moaning and groaning but still breathing deeply. you will know, trust me xx

Ooooh good luck and thank you deary, wish I was groaning haha!! I had a curry last night too... today I have cleaned the house for 2 hours already. Rubbed clary sage onto bump, sliced up my pineapple ready for eating and made my myself RLT which I am going to drink whilst sitting on birth ball!! I'm sad - this baby better get the hint!!!!!!

haha babino2 thats what i was like as soon as i hit term. then i decided to let her come naturally as nothing was working... yestodays things were just a coincidence, i didnt actually do them to get things started but they worked lol !!! :D

People do say it happens when you least expect it.

Hope your labour doesn't last too long, keep us posted x

Yippppeeeeee! Go those little June bugs! :) :happydance: love the chocolate tip! :) xxx

Ooooh this is so exciting! Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->