Think todays the day!! Puppies maybe? 9 Here

Wow - OT you're only 5h ahead of me over here?? I thought it was more like 7! :haha:

Can't wait to see some pics :D

Wouldnt of minded being 7ahead means I would of got more sleep before the oh woke me lol

Mums feeding but still panting so think there may be a few more but while shes happy feeding im not going to go feeling about

You are going to be exhausted - looking after a toddler, pregnant, no sleep, and a litter of new puppies! So exciting though! x

very exhausted lol Going to sleep when safe while Oh up witch may be soon untill he wakes me about another pup lol

She is still panting! she wanted a poo when #6 came out lol delivered him on my kitchen floor

This thread has made me smile :D Congrats to the lucky parents and adoptive parents :) <3

yay puppies! when our german shephard cross had pups she had 12, and it took nearly 18 hours for all of them to be delivered! awwww puppies! hope you can post pics at some point!

Will be posting pics once shes done.. Kyle just woke up come down stairs. Could hear them so I showed him and he went "aww babies roxys"

shes still panting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->