Think todays the day!! Puppies maybe? 9 Here

i'd have to fly to uk, convince family that me n a puppy can stay until pup is oldenough and jabbed n pet passported to be able to fly..... and im still tempted :p

bet theyre looking soo cute stumbling everywhere

Well I have a video but I cannot get on to my youtube account or make a new one :shrug: any Ideas people

Haha I think pups always have that affect on people although I have seen some butt ugly pups before..

can u not get a password reset?

upload the video to FB or photobucket?

I managed to get it to work just after my post lol is says its got like 40mins left to upload!! It is a 5min video though haha..Goes from sleeping pups, to walking pups, loud pups, pups eating lol with a kyle in the background chatting away

awww fab.

i wish there were more GSD in cyprus... only 20 months maximum left here... roll on a new posting

Ok and finally the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNh_XGEpqzY

The crunching in the background is mum eating her mum lol

ETA::

Eating her food not her mum haha

Excuse the user name saying 1988 I signed up before I was old enough so used that for my user to rememeber my "birth year" lol

Well pups started to be wormed yesterday... Weaning will start tomorrow as some of the pups are starting to lose a little weight now and they can poop and pee by themselfs, eyes are open and walking like drunks!

Caught one doing a poop earlyer then she went to eat it eww.. Mum only wants in the box at feeding times now so im guessing a litter of 9 is just to much for her bless her

Well the pups have had their first ever food.. Video uploaded to youtube will be posted here as soon as its done

Been a While since I updated this thread anyway...

We picked our pup the fatty Skye..

Pups can now escape the box!! Eeek one got though my stair gate and into the livingroom lol.. Cutting teeth nicely

Pictures of our fatty girly

Attachments

• IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 13
awww puppies!! I remember when my GSD was an ickle pup she's nearly 3 now!! oof I so want another GSD I bloody love them!

wow I keep forgetting to update this lol!!

4weeks old today, just had their weights checked will post todays weights with birth weights later.. Although weighing them was a bloody nightmare today!!

They keep now trying to eat people since they have their teeth and keep trying to eat each others poops EWWW!

I am in love they are just so cute! well done to you for all your hard work, and your like superwoman! puppies toddler pregnant! wow!

xx

just read your thread those pups are adorable well done roxy,i'm hoping to breed my king charles next heat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->