'think' we are going to be ttc soon Yipee!! Baby 5

wannabubba#4

Maybe 1More! DD+3DS <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies -hope no one minds me gate crashing, which i hope will be just abit early :flower::flower:
Really should not be in here yet, sorry I know! :blush:
But there isnt a wtt for older mums lol; and i feel kind of out of things there; with all the young things and their age related/ school /studies reasons for waiting etc.

Anyway, only reason I am waiting and not trying is this, i have been broody for best part of a year lol but I really didnt think we could do it again and keot putting it to the back of my mind ( no matter how sad that made me) but this week eventually told my DH that I wanted another baby and he is a bit stunned but not horrified or definitly NO lol :happydance::happydance:

He hasn't said yes yet!!!

But not a No either and he is walking around with a grin on, and just keeps saying 'you sure you want to go thru that again 'smiles' '

So bit of background -Me 39, DH 38 , DD 18 DS's 15 10 and 2 - I had severe spd with number 4 and horrible labour /delivery subsequently so of course DH is worried about that (but only on the effects on me and baby; not selfish reasons) . But I am doing intensive exercises to increase my core strength and only work part time now so that will help- LO is 3 this year so is more independant, and will start nursery after the summer. Perfect time I reckon

Dont have a huge house so that will be a squeeze but one little baby doesnt need take up so much space lol:haha::haha:

Anyway, sorry for rambling on -just excited to be seriously at this stage in my life again -thought last baby was last baby :baby::baby:

So Hi to all you wonderful, mummies -to-be :happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies -hope no one minds me gate crashing, which i hope will be just abit early :flower::flower:
Really should not be in here yet, sorry I know! :blush:
But there isnt a wtt for older mums lol; and i feel kind of out of things there; with all the young things and their age related/ school /studies reasons for waiting etc.

Anyway, only reason I am waiting and not trying is this, i have been broody for best part of a year lol but I really didnt think we could do it again and keot putting it to the back of my mind ( no matter how sad that made me) but this week eventually told my DH that I wanted another baby and he is a bit stunned but not horrified or definitly NO lol :happydance::happydance:

He hasn't said yes yet!!!

But not a No either and he is walking around with a grin on, and just keeps saying 'you sure you want to go thru that again 'smiles' '

So bit of background -Me 39, DH 38 , DD 18 DS's 15 10 and 2 - I had severe spd with number 4 and horrible labour /delivery subsequently so of course DH is worried about that (but only on the effects on me and baby; not selfish reasons) . But I am doing intensive exercises to increase my core strength and only work part time now so that will help- LO is 3 this year so is more independant, and will start nursery after the summer. Perfect time I reckon

Dont have a huge house so that will be a squeeze but one little baby doesnt need take up so much space lol:haha::haha:

Anyway, sorry for rambling on -just excited to be seriously at this stage in my life again -thought last baby was last baby :baby::baby:

So Hi to all you wonderful, mummies -to-be :happydance::happydance:

U R a brave Mommy !!!! :winkwink:
I have 2 boys and they can be A lot to handle :haha:
I've been TTC a Sis to complete our family for 1 1/2yrs w Lil to no Luck!!!
Hope U get Ur chance!!

I'm just going to say what we're all thinking here. Yep, you are kind of on the wrong forum.

A lot of us here have been trying to have one baby, some for many years (myself, 11 years).

I can't handle stories of people who already have more than a carload of children, who are "thinking about maybe" trying for more.

10yearsttc -sorry if my post upset you

But my thoughts were about being in a trying to conceive forum when actually just waiting to try; as opposed to not actually being here at all :(

I thought this was a forum for people over age 35 years trying to conceive a baby; not for first timers only. I am sure there are lots of other ladies trying to conceive numbers 2, 3 4 or more and should all be given the support they need.

But thanks for making me feel like shit ; and again congrats on your BFP

You know, it's really not your fault. There should be two forums here - one for over 35s who have never conceived and those over 35 who don't have trouble with their fertility.

You just didn't realise that most of your audience has gone through quite a bit of pain and despair with fertility issues, and it's hard to hear stories like yours.

There is a forum for people who are thinking of trying - "waiting to try".

Good luck with everything, ok?

Your in the right place ....

No forum is perfect ....lots of us here have a LO and lots don't

Some struggle like me some don't

What we all do share is our desire to have a baby and the fact we have more life experience

I wish you luck

Welcome wannabubba#4. I'm 39 as well and TTC one more. I have 3 boys and a 14 month old daughter.

I think we are all in this together. I'm sorry its taking so long for you, 10yrttc. It must be very frustrating.

Crikey - im over 35 and been going through the heartbreak of TTC for over 2 years. I am very lucky and i have a son.

Im sorry if any of my posts have upset the ladies on this forum....

I think you are in the right place too. This is the only forum for TTC over 35. We all want babies, no matter how many. Good luck!

I have been leery to post here because I too already have children, and DH and I have decided our last wasn't our last also. I finally got the nerve up today and made my first post as a congratulations, shortly before I saw this post and decided I could manage a 2nd reply.

I've read quite a few of these ladies' posts and journals about their difficulties conceiving over the last month while I stayed in the shadows, unsure if I would be welcome. Some have made me laugh, some have made me cry, and some have made my heart leap with joy for them when they've gotten that long wished for BFP or sticky bean. I definitely would never ever want to belittle their heartbreak, pain, and suffering.

Like you, I felt out of place in the WTT forum too. We are waiting until the end of April to truly start trying due to wanting to give my eggs and his little guys the best start we can by taking good supplements and such (Me: 39/DH: 51) as well as our new health insurance not starting until June. Those of us who have had children already need someone to talk to also, especially when we all have that Advanced Maternal Age Stigma to trudge through.

Your DH reminds me of mine, the smile on his face and asking "Have you thought about it...are you sure?" He actually brought it up first a year ago, and I said no but changed my mind over the last few months. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->