thinking about thinking about WTT

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
Hi all :hi:

Just passing through really, have a 5 month old beautiful boy whos the love of my life, he was 7 weeks early due to severe pre-eclampsia and from day dot even in scary NICU I have been toying with when to have another baby, now im really thinking about thinking about it haha.

As I was so ill I would be high risk, even now I have to get my BP checked monthly and kidney/liver checked every couple of months and prob consultant led care from the start, another few months I feel my body will be able to handle it. I had a really bad pregnancy from the get go and that 33 weeks was a hard long slog but so so worth it Id do it again tomo.

Guess Im just bringing my thoughts out in open, will jokingly say to Matthew my lo things like 'and when your baby sister comes.....' not had the sit down 'when are we going to try' talk yet with DH but know he'd be ready for it in a heartbeat, mostly health problems and the fact that Matthew is a prem baby and the fact that its only been 5 months but think when he's between 9 months to a year we'll try - oh gosh think I just became part of the WTT team didnt I? x

Hell yeah ya have! :lol:
I can't wait to start trying in one month! woopwoop :D Good luck! :D

Ha ha you have honney, and welcome :hi: xxxxx

:hi: Tee hee :) I cant wait to TTC next baby..:)

Hiya :hi: Welcome to wtt. Your little boy is gorgeous by the way!

heehee :wave: welcome to WTT ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->