Thinking I'm seeing things!!

Reaction score
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=894873&stc=1&d=1441840222

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1441840151289.jpg
    FB_IMG_1441840151289.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 90
Ok so I'm just on my phone so i could be wrong - but that looks like a dye run - have had bad ones with that brand before. doesn't mean you are out though - just use another brand and see how it goes!

I got a faint pos on this test with my daughter before I did on any other one... sorry about this but I'm not ttc right now..but I hope everyone gets their bfp so I am not wanting a bfp

When I stare at for a long time I think I see something. I would test again tomorrow.

I see a little something, but it's hard to tell. I'd definitely retest. Those tests seem to have lighter lines than some of the other brands, in my experience.

Hmm I'm confused I have another cheap one...I got faint line on this one with dd and blue dye before frer but with both dd I found out soooo early

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=895075&stc=1&d=1441910241

From today

Attachments

• 20150910_143434.jpg
    20150910_143434.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 41
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=895079&stc=1&d=1441910952

Attachments

• 20150910_144701.jpg
    20150910_144701.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 35
I truthfully can't see anything at all! I know you said you aren't ttc right now and that's okay - you don't have to apologize for that! Right there with you...just am not quite ready! I think you're in the clear right now and when/if you're ready for another somewhere down the road then you'll get your bfp then!! :flower:

Thank you...I'm just worried I guess had my paragard removed due to problems with it.. with dd I got the faintest of lines before a clear pos

I don't see anything either. Since you aren't trying, I hope they stay negative for you :)

With dd i tried for so long and posted in here several times and finally got a bfp.. now im not trying and am always apranoid.. i wish best for all of you ladies in ttc hope you all get your bfp... i just thought i seen something here, as with dd i foiund out when i was like 2 weeks preggo confirmed with bloods, but i kept getting bfn when i knew i was preggo but it was too soon, and now she will be 1 on the 23rd!! but i hardly ever get periods so its harder for me also. my last af was august 2nd but thas normal for me!

With dd i tried for so long and posted in here several times and finally got a bfp.. now im not trying and am always apranoid.. i wish best for all of you ladies in ttc hope you all get your bfp... i just thought i seen something here, as with dd i foiund out when i was like 2 weeks preggo confirmed with bloods, but i kept getting bfn when i knew i was preggo but it was too soon, and now she will be 1 on the 23rd!! but i hardly ever get periods so its harder for me also. my last af was august 2nd but thas normal for me!

Haha isn't that the truth! My friends and I often wonder why we took birth control for so long when we can't even get pregnant when we try, then sometimes they sneak in on you when you don't try at all!!! :hugs:

ive never had bc until after dd in /decemeber but now i removed it as it was giving me problems, but we tried for dd for over a year so i knoow how it is to want a bfp for so long and finally get it! it's just right now i dont want three kids, im good with 2! i am super blessed and thank god everyday for them! So i need to figure out another bc method before i have a suprise, plus with my youngest the pregnancy was really bad!!

Hey :) I just jumped over from the other thread. I think I see a shadow of something on that pulled apart test but it's hard to tell if it's a super early bfp orrr if it's just a shadow of like where the dye would be if it was a bfp ....keep testing !!!

I don't see it either, I swear sometimes we make ourselves SEE a line that's what I do! You could always be very early so try testing every 2 days with FMU.

Goodluck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->