thinking of starting this month.

jacobs mummy

mum of 1
Reaction score
we originally planned to start trying december when i get back from NY.. this is my first month off the pill... but i'm thinking why wait! I text DH yesterday to ask him if we should just do.. go for it this month! i think i may have scared him a little.. he didn't say no but didn't say yes either! he's thinking about it... It would mean i'd be pregnant going to NY.. i don't think it would spoil the experience. But then i think it's only 4 months (i go first week in dec) should i just hold off... but then i think say it takes me a year.. or more! and i've delayed trying for 4 months... :dohh:i'll speak to DH again tonight.. I ovulate in around a weeks time so better make a decision quick.

H x

i'd say....why wait too!

we're off to the US in 8 weeks time for a fortnight, and we've been trying since i had my mc back in March!

hope you got your decision made though!

luv & hugs
:hugs:

We are the same, we are heading to Florida in three months and were going to start trying when we are there:blush: however I am starting to think, should we try now as it could take a while?
On the other hand I could be lucky and fall pg on first try and be pg when we are there and not be able to do certain things like all the parks etc, so I think we will hold off.
Good luck whatever you decide.

thanks for your replies. Need to have a really good think about it all and weigh up the good and bad points about trying now!

H x

I'd say why wait too.

Good Luck!

why wait!!!!! atleast u have an extra few months in if it does take time...goodluck xxxxxxx

Good luck, whatever your decision is. :hug:

Terribley excited for you too! NY? Lucky!

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER!!!! need to convince DH now.. he's kinda convinced but a bit scared i think... i'm on CD7 (first cycle off pill) but have always gobe back to 28 days when i've come off the pill in the past.. been on it this time for just under 2 yrs... had a bit of BDing this morning... maybe a bit more thursday and sat... and see see what happens.. if my cycle goes back to regualr i should ovulate around CD14... althou when i got caught with jacob my scan showed i'd ovulated CD7... how is that possible????

thanks for your replies..

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"