Thinking TTC in July '15 - Anyone Else??

MiraclesHappn

Reaction score
Hi everyone! It has been so very long since I have been on here! It seemed like I lived on here when I was TTC our first. I was SO impatient! :haha: Then life just gets crazy busy and here we are already getting somewhat close to the time we will most likely start trying for our second and last! It's a little bittersweet, really intimidating but I'm starting to get more and more excited and antsy. Anyways, I know it's pretty early but I was just wondering if anyone was going to start trying about the same time and would like to keep in touch from now until then?

Hello! And welcome back! haha

i was just thinking of making a similar post. I'm wtt till August and this will be my first time ttc. I'm super excited :happydance:
Are there any things in particular you're waiting for or working on before ttc?

We are WTT until August as well in hopes of delivering a baby while on summer holiday 2016. Would love to stay in touch with you ladies!

I was thinking October! But Im so ansy now!

Conceiving in July would make for an April/May baby... I think I am down for that! Its only like 5 months away. I can do that...

Im officially changing to TTC in July! LOL I hope I can make it! :)

According to my cycles Id Have a baby due 4/20/2016

Aw! I'm so excited for you!! There is nothing quite like TTC with baby #1! I still remember all the emotions, such an amazing time! I also commend you big time for being able to wait! Once we decided we wanted a baby we just pretty much went for it :haha: I was always super paranoid I wouldn't be able to have kids so we didn't want to waste any time just in case. As far as us waiting until July that's when our DD turns two. I want them to be as close to three years apart as possible but since it took me a while to conceive her we decided to start trying a couple months earlier, right around her birthday time. What about you??

Hello! And welcome back! haha

i was just thinking of making a similar post. I'm wtt till August and this will be my first time ttc. I'm super excited :happydance:
Are there any things in particular you're waiting for or working on before ttc?

That was exactly how I was! I had planned on WTT until October that way our kiddos would be at least 3 years apart but my husband suggest trying a few months sooner since it takes my body a while to get with the program and I'm finally starting to get antsy for July even!!

I was thinking October! But Im so ansy now!

Conceiving in July would make for an April/May baby... I think I am down for that! Its only like 5 months away. I can do that...

Im officially changing to TTC in July! LOL I hope I can make it! :)

Welcome also to busytulip and Autumn Leaves!! Glad you could join us! Why have you ladies decided on WTT in July/August??

Miracleshappn I found it difficult keeping up with our older children's schedule with a newborn so ideally we hope to have a summer time baby close in age to our youngest. Hope that you have an easier time getting your BFP this time around!

Earthylove you didn't mention why you were waiting/what you're working on, now I'm curious! :winkwink:

I was going to TTC in spring, but I'm thinking we might be waiting till around July now... so I'm probably on board with all of you... wish time would go faster... feels like its been years and we only decided to WWT since November...

I know what you mean, ArtisLife, I wish time would go by faster too!!

I'm waiting to finish a semester of my internship before ttc so the due date would fall after graduation. I just really don't want to have to return to school after having a baby! for a while we were waiting for my DH to "feel more ready" but we have since talked and worked things out so he has agreed on August 2015, which would mean I would have the baby right after graduation if we got pregnant right away.

It would be fun if we could all move to the ttc forum around the same time! haha, i can't wait!

MiraclesHappen, I do sometimes wonder about being able to have kids! I guess you never know till you try! haha, we'll see. but i have been trying hard to stay healthy, and my cycles are pretty regular. Hopefully that's good news.

Are any of you ladies making any changes or doing anything in particular in preparation for TTC? Like focusing on losing/gaining weight, nutrition changes, things like that...

Yes!
Trying to eat healthier and work out. Take my prenatals.... Just like any other time I try to get healthier though... Such a yo-yo. Really good days and really bad days.... :(
I just gotta stick with it!

Getting so impatient. Ever since December.... The urge is INSANE!

I am a yo-yo-er too and completely understand. I try and tell myself that it is okay to have a 'cheat' here and there as long as it doesn't become the norm.

Looks like you have quite the gap, nearly 8 years? I could imagine the itch. LOL

I am obsessed I check the ticker every day! Its so nice there is a few of us :).

We set the date in Oct 14 due to moving into our new house June and completing our savings goals then too!

X

Yeah my son is almost 8...

I had my daughter when I was 18. Then we decided to give her a sibling I was 21 when I had our son.
Then life got weird and busy... At one point I figured I had my boy and my girl and that I was done! My hubby always wanted another... Now we are both on the same page with it. Gosh time really flies! Now im turning 29 this year and my hubby is 34... So I feel time is starting to tick. I want two more... at least before my time is up :)

That's wonderful MissMcCoy. It's also why we will be TTC. There is about 6.5 years between DD2 and DD3. We'd really love to give DD3 a sibling close to her age.

Autumnleaves good luck in reaching your goals!

Sorry time got away from me and I forgot how long it has been since I checked in here! As far as doing anything different before I would love to actually get into a workout routine and stick to it for a couple of months beforehand - I've always heard it helps and I finally conceived my daughter shortly after starting a workout program (not sure if this is coincidence or if it truly was the kick in the butt my body needed to get on board) so I would like this to be routine to not only (hopefully) help us conceive sooner, fingers crossed! But to also be something I stick with more regularly throughout. I also feel it's important this time to just go get a check up with the doctors to see where my health is before we try anything.

Probably crazy too but I want to read into the method for "swaying" the possibility of the gender and start temping for a couple of months before as well. I've heard keeping track like that can also help things move along quicker too!

It would be awesome to move on over to TTC boards and be able to go through TWW and those things all together! Some days it seems far away and others I just look at my daughter and realize how fast time is going. I can't believe it's already time to even be thinking/planning for the possibility of another. Seems like I was just bringing her home from the hospital :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->