Third times a charm?

TTCtiffany

Reaction score
Anyone else on cycle three? I was so sure that last month was MY month... But
I was wrong!!:wacko: so here I am again, back
To temping and charting and hoping!! Going to try and bf waaaaaaaah more
But it's hard when we already have a little one!!
Anyone else struggle with this?
It's very frustrating and my heart goes out to everyone struggling
With this!!! Lots of baby dust to us all!

Awe :( I feel for you!!.. I'm going crazy on a third cycle!! I hope you get that BFP!!

Im on my 4th cycle hoping for a BFP (of actively trying instead of NTNP)

Good luck! x

Yep this is cycle number three.

Got pregnant by accident with DS so was hoping this wouldn't be a long journey.

I've been temping as just bought preseed and pre-conception vitamins and opks to play with :)

i got pg with my dd on my third attempt! Now ttc #2, month one has come and gone :( I wish I could feel more relaxed about it this time aruond, and in many ways I do, as I feel so blessed to have my dd and know there are plenty of ladies more deserving than me to get pg, but i soooo want another baby! And as you say, TTCTiffany, the BD is not that easy (esp when it is quite scheduled already!) when you have a toddler around! Even more pressure. Hugs and baby dust to you all! x

Yup 3rd cycle, AF just gone so waiting to O! Good luck!
<3 xoxo

Onto cycle 4 ttc 2 as of today! Took nine months with my dd so hoping it won't be that long again trying to relax but easier said than doe and already going mad! Fx August is a lucky month for everyone!

We've been ttc for a year but I'm on my third cycle of clomid. Due to test around 10th aug x

Thanks ladies!! Hope we all get te BFP soon!!
My game plan this month is no timing,
Just lots of bd'ing ;) that way no matter what
I won't miss it!! Well I hope so anyways!!

Cycle 2 for me! Last month was my first month ttc as well as my first month off bcp in like 12 years, and July 11th was my first time getting :witch: in like 15 months lol [Taking Yaz stopped it for a long time]...so I think my cycles are just getting back to normal still. Doubt it'll happen for me this cycle but never say never!

Good luck &:dust:

We've been ttc for a year but I'm on my third cycle of clomid. Due to test around 10th aug x

Good luck! I'm about to begin my second round.

Cycle 2 for me! Last month was my first month ttc as well as my first month off bcp in like 12 years, and July 11th was my first time getting :witch: in like 15 months lol [Taking Yaz stopped it for a long time]...so I think my cycles are just getting back to normal still. Doubt it'll happen for me this cycle but never say never!

Good luck &:dust:

I was on BCP for 8 or so years, then came off it and fell pregnant after 11 months, since that time, i've been off it for 5yrs, and harder to fall pregnant this time around :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->