Third tri newbie here!

leanne_h_89

Reaction score
Hello ladies, seems like many of you are in the final weeks, can't believe that will be me soon!!!
I'm Leanne from Newcastle (uk), 21 & engaged. I'm due a little prince on 2nd September (Brody). Just wanted to introduce myself as I may need some help/advice from some of you who've been at my stage already.
Hope you are all well and congrats to you all! We're in the final stretch!!!! Xx

hey leanne!!:) im due on the 22nd of august with a baby girl(well hope she comes out a girl otherwise it will be a boy in pink clothes haha)and cant wait. i only joined on this 3 days ago i wish i had of joined form the start! ah well better late than ever! you get great support here and advice. cant wait until my baby is here and i can go over to the babyclub forum :) we dont have that long.
good luck posting! xxx

Congrats on your little boy!

I'm 20, married, and also due with a little boy on July 14th...I'm so excited! :cloud9: I hope 3rd trimester goes by quickly for you. Surprisingly it's been flying by for me!

Hello Leanne! Welcome to the 3rd trimester! I'm from Australia, engaged, due in the 30th of June and 21 on th 14th of June! I'm hoping my baby will be here by then so I can spend my 21st with it!!:)
Good luck with with the last few weeks!! Not long now!! :D

HI! Just wanted to say welcome. I am from the US, married almost 2 years, just turned 24 and my baby boy Cullen is due August 18! I just moved over to third tri about 2 weeks ago and everyone has been really nice. I am hoping that time flies because I can't wait to meet my little guy. At the same time, I know I have lots to do still to get ready before he gets here...like getting our crib in the next couple of weeks. :)

Thanks everyone and congrats to you all!
It's such an exciting thing, just hope september comes quick! Can't wait to see him! Xx

welcome to the thire trimester

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->