thirsty????????

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
is anyone unbearabley thirsty all the time?? ive had more glucose results back today and they(docs and mw's are now saying there is no sign of diabeties) but i cant stop drinking(and eating too to be fair!!) have been having twinges and niggles for a week now but absolutlty no blood/increased mucus etc etc. i know i sound real dumb but is a bloody show etc ALWAYS something that preceeds labour? or could i just start getting pains etc and thats my first indication?? i know i should know these things but am so tired and sore i feel really fuddled in the head today!!!!:blush:

hun i to am really thirsty al lthe time to

Muffin I was exactly the same I thought you had to have a show if you were dilating. When my waters broke in hospital and I started having contractions I was convinced that I wasnt dilating as I haddent had a show, which is what stopped me getting examined by the midwife any earlier cause I assumed I haddnt dilated at all, In the end I had my show just as I got in the birthing pool, but which point I was 8cm dilated!!!!!!

I also found I had increased thirst particularly in the evenings when I would drink about 3 pints of squash a night. No idea why?!

Yup, permanently thirsty and nothing I do seems to quench it. It's worst when I wake up at night. It feels like I've been snoring away (I don't think I have or DH just to polite to mention it! :blush: )

I haven't been thirsty but I was before dd was born. So far with this one I have a bloody show-honestly it scared the crap out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->