this a postive

me2ubear1412

Reaction score
HI is this a postive this was taken on day 21 a second line appeared.but tested the next day and their was no second line.did i ovulated i had no ovulation pain or any symptoms.

Attachments

• IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 18
It looks close to positive, but to be a true positive the test line must be as dark or darker than the control line.

HI is this a postive this was taken on day 21 a second line appeared.but tested the next day and their was no second line.did i ovulated i had no ovulation pain or any symptoms.

Do you chart? If you get a thermal shift it is safe to say you ovulated. I had to chart in addition to opks because I would get patches of positives before ovulating...very confusing.

hi sort of started charting my partner bought me some duo fertility kit were it has a sensor i have to wear that takes my tempter and record it on a chart.

quick question how many days should it be higher reading for

That's so positive! I'm jealous! :haha:

Agree with the 2 other ladies, not positive. Some women just never catch their serge.

As for temping, I answered in your other thread.

Oh woops :dohh: I thought the windows were the other way around :flower: now I'm agreeing with the other ladies. X

Hi Everyone, We have been Ttc with our second baby for the last 6 months. Got a very faint positive ( or what I think to be) today. I'm worried I'm just seeing things and would love a second opinion. Sorry to crash the post! Thanks all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi Everyone, We have been Ttc with our second baby for the last 6 months. Got a very faint positive ( or what I think to be) today. I'm worried I'm just seeing things and would love a second opinion. Sorry to crash the post! Thanks all

You are welcome to start your own thread. Might get more responses that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->