This cycle is the hardest

sarah0bear

Reaction score
Last year I ovulated on December 12th and got pregnant. I got my first positive pregnancy test on January 3rd. I lost that baby in February and that made my third miscarriage. This year I ovulated on December 17th. I'll be testing here in a few days and I don't know what to feel. I want to be pregnant again with all of my heart. Even if I am pregnant and I lose the baby again hopefully it will give my doctor more answers as to why this keeps happening so that we can fix it. I've had every test in the book ran on me and my doctor said the only thing left to do is see if there's something happening during my pregnancies that is causing me to lose them, such as a progesterone issue. My doctor is thinking that maybe I was one of the unlucky few women that lose their first few pregnancies but go on to have healthy ones later as all tests come out with no problems whatsoever. I'm hoping that's the case. Either way I'm hoping with all of my heart that I get more than one line on a test in a few days. This has been such a heartbreaking year. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->