this cycle marks 1 year... 3dpo..test date 1/30/14

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
I'm not testing unless AF is late. Butthis year has been an emotional roller coaster,.. If I'm not pg I plan to slowly wing myself away from all ttc methods.... I've already dropped opks.... I won't see my Dr till April.... So till then I can't do much. I'll continue to try but no more planning. As it has become a little obsessive for me...

There is a little hope for this cycle in the back of my head but with so many failed cycles behind me....I refuse to be come emotionally involved in this tww. My heart really is broken. I've been criticized beforefor getting too much heart ache too soon but regardless if it's been 3-6-50 cycles it all hurts the same... we want this so bad. That's what hurts the most. IMA mess I know but... everyday I pray toGod to answer my prayers

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggle. I wish you all the best! If you don't get that BFP soon, I hope that you find some answers to help you get that BFP ASAP!

I know that the 1 year hump can be really hard, but don't convince yourself that there is anything wrong with you, or that there is any less hope. This month could be the month or next. Have just as much hope as the first cycle, because there is just as much hope.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->