This does not make sense I need help!

emzy_11

Reaction score
My ovulation is normally on day 29. Like clockwork I get a positive opk on day 28 and two days of watery cm either side of O! I also get a distinct cervix change!

This cycle I got a positive opk on day 25 & 26, the worst ovulation pain ever on day 26 and no clear cervical change. My cm only was water once but I've had a week leading up with patches of EWCM.
My temp shift has made FF pin point O on day 25. Can anyone tell me please how I got pains and positive opk's after O? I also normally get pretty stable temps and temp change but leading up to O was pretty rocky and no temp dip!! I hope it is just due to my cycle shortening!

Thanx all!

My ovulation is normally on day 29. Like clockwork I get a positive opk on day 28 and two days of watery cm either side of O! I also get a distinct cervix change!

This cycle I got a positive opk on day 25 & 26, the worst ovulation pain ever on day 26 and no clear cervical change. My cm only was water once but I've had a week leading up with patches of EWCM.
My temp shift has made FF pin point O on day 25. Can anyone tell me please how I got pains and positive opk's after O? I also normally get pretty stable temps and temp change but leading up to O was pretty rocky and no temp dip!! I hope it is just due to my cycle shortening!

Thanx all!

You're ovulation day's late.. do you always have a long cycle? I get crampy and in pain when I'm ovulating so that's normal. I don't know about the positive OPK, sorry! GL

Thanx all!

You're ovulation day's late.. do you always have a long cycle? I get crampy and in pain when I'm ovulating so that's normal. I don't know about the positive OPK, sorry! GL
After BCP in April I didn't get a cycle till July and since then they have been around 43-44 days. I'm guessing my body and O signs are a little strange this cycle coz I've dropped 4 days of this cycle. Oh well I start clomid next cycle so hopefully it gets me on a normal cycle.

yeah, hopefully that stabilizes and that's your cycle so you don't have to fret over when's the big O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->