This doesn't make sense. Advise please.

cravemyheart

Reaction score
Ok. So this is what happened. This is stream of consciousness, so please forgive me.

I ovulated either July 16th or July 19th. Most likely 16th. I had cramping on July 26th that I attributed to implantation. But then I had cramping on August 2nd that landed me in the hospital. They did a urine test and said it was a negative, and that the pain was probably a cyst on my ovary.

Well the pain went away, and on the 5th I got a positive pregnancy test. It was faint but definitely there. Then, on the 6th I started bleeding. I figured the test was either faulty or I was having a cp. The blood wasn't heavy but it wasn't spotting either. It was about a pad a day. This lasted two days. I had no AF symptoms either.

Im still having pregnancy symptoms. exhausted even though I sleep all the time. boobs ache when Im trying to sleep, sometimes throughout the day. Peeing all the time, and sometimes nausea for no reason. No cramping anymore. No blood. but increased CM.

So I'm wondering, could I still be pregnant? Or is this residual of a possible CP?

Im going for a blood test today to see. I'd like to ask about an ultrasound too, just to make sure there's nothing wrong with me.

have you tested again? sounds like it could have been implantation bleeding?

It sounds similar to what I experienced last June when I had a CP. I hope you get answers today! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->