this happened to anyone else?

mummynummy

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
First merry Christmas hope it was a good day for you all :)
Second has anyone else had a tiny little speck of blood when you wipe and when you wipe again nothing... I went a&e before because of this fortunately everything good. I don't have pain I just have a upset stomach feeling, it happened 3 times now twice after sex and this time with no reason I know as, it's just weird and I was wondering if I'm not alone. I don't really wanna go a&e if it's normal especially on Christmas...

I've had occasional spotting when I wipe, and then it's gone.

Worried me half to death but everything's fine.

Doesn't sound like anything to worry about but keep an eye on it.

:thumbup:

Me too. Mainly brown spotting - after sex once and then after I was constipated (sorry!!!!) and pushed too hard. Properly freaked me out. Anyway, I had my 12 wk scan last Friday and all looked good. When it happened the midwife said it is very common and as long as its not profuse or accompanied by pain to not worry. It's probably your cervix being irritated by the sex (!) than anything scary. I know how awful it is to see blood/non clear discharge on the tissue though - its so horrible. So huge hugs, but I don't think you have anything to worry about xx

I had a tiny amount of spotting after (tmi) having thrush due to being on some antibiotics. Basically it made me sore and I developed little cuts down there so when I wiped I saw little specks of light red blood but I quickly realised that it wasn't internal bleeding and as someone else said getting constipated can cause little tears too but you should know the difference as this sort of bleeding is pretty light and tapers off quickly x

Thank you ladies I'm glad I'm not alone :) thank you thank you well scan on the 31st dec that's my NT hope everything fine xx

I'm sure it will be completely fine! So easy to say - I was absolutely bricking it for my scan!! But I don't think you need to worry. Lots of luck! And happy christmas! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->