This is a great site!

pixielou

Reaction score
Hi,

I have to say that I have only been on here for a day but I really think that it's a graet site!
There are so many nice people here in similar situations and so many great threads to read!
BB dust toa ll those who need it(inc. myself):dust:

i agree, it saves me boring the DB with all my baby talk!

Don't get me wrong - he is very excited about having a baby and very keen..:baby: but he's not a girl and so gets to the bored of talking about it stage a lot sooner than me!!!!!

I totaly agree. Reading some of the stuff people put in is more useful than going to see some doctors.

i wonder, girls, if any of you were in a similar situation to me. I have only been trying for a month and yesterday, a week before my period, I had some pink stuff on my pad and very little of it. Today, however, I had clots of blood and more of them, but still less than my normal period and no pain. I did feel sick and tired for a few days and hoped thet what I was experiencing was an implantation bleed. But the doctor today said that I wasn't pregnant and it was my normal period. But it doesn't feel normal.

What can it be?! Someone please help!! My huzz and I are both going nutts!!!!!:cry:

Hi,

If that was me, I would be going nuts too. Maybe you should wait a few days do another preg test if it still comes back neg then maybe go back to doctor. Cos it's weird that you feeling sick and tired!

:hi:

Yea, I guess you are right! But it's so damn hard to get for something you want so much!
I'm sure all of us are the same though

I agree! I'm a BnB and Facebook addict! lol My OH thinks i'm having an online affair! :rofl:

lol jo:rofl::muaha:

Welcome to the site pixie, it is great for advice and a laugh. :)

Thanks for the compliments (forum & members)

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->