this is awful

Swangrl

Reaction score
I am so bloated i could scream why???? 5dpo i have a long way to go till my AF or testing and i am so uncomfortable already!!! Anyone else feel like this

Yes, I am only 4 DPO (I actually think I might be 5 DPO, though) and I am completely bloated, too! I also feel super tired and out of it - can't find the motivation to do much of anything. And it is so early, like you said!!! :wacko: I am trying not to do much symptom spotting this cycle bc it always makes me crazy but I can't ignore how bloated I am like you!

I'm at 7dpo now, and from 3-6dpo I was super bloated! Which was weird for me bc I never get bloated, regardless the time of the month. I've read that EPO can cause bloating which I started on this cycle, but I'm hoping its early sign of something else! The waiting is the worst....

MrsAttard, I just read on another post that you had spotting on around 3 DPO - I had the same thing and I have never had that before. It does seem super early for IB, but I had a couple of swipes of brown blood after I went to the bathroom (and did not do EPO) so, I don't know about it but like you I have my fingers crossed! I am trying not to test until Thanksgiving. When are you planning to test?

I tested this morning, BFN but I was expecting it. I'm going to test every morning until AF bc we're moving this Sun/Mon and DH doesn't want hurting anything if I'm preg. I really doubt I'm preg, but I was so hopeful this month and things seemed to be just aligning perfecting that I thought it was cosmically my time, but I don't think it is anymore. :nope:

Good luck and baby dust!

It is always hard to see a BFN! :hugs: But you are only 8 DPO, so it is still way too early. You are not out yet!!! I like your idea of testing everyday from now on. That is smart what your DH said about making sure before your move before doing any heavy lifting. I think on Thanksgiving should be 10DPO so I am trying to hold out until then but just received a big shipment of IC HPTs in the mail yesterday, so I may end up testing on Tues or Wed of next week. This whole process is so nerve-wracking especially when you want it so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->