This is becoming a four week wait!

Aquafina4889

Reaction score
I am a migraine sufferer, and normally have expisodes that last a day, two at the most. Two weeks ago, I had a light headache all week, and I started having to pee constantly. I'll get off the toilet, and once I'm done washing my hands I have to go again.

I thought that was a little odd, and then last week, I had back pain, and cramping, even felt my cervix had dropped like af was coming. It's since been 8 days, and no period.

I'm 8 days late, 22 dpo, and cycle day 36. My boobs have been tender onthe outer sides for a week, with occasional shooting pain, and my nipples sensitive. I have also had stab like cramps for about three or four days, they only last a second around where my menstrual cramps happen, but they're sharp and sudden, and short.

I've keep peeing on a stick and they're all BFN's! I haven't tested since Friday, because I'm becoming obsessed. But I swear I'm pregnant and they still say no. Opinions? The unknown is killing me!

Okay, I know I can't be the only one who refreshes a page every thirty seconds to check for a response. Please help! Lol, anyone have these symptoms with a bfp around five weeks? Today begins the sixth week since my last menstrual period.

Hey didn't want to read and run Hun , your symptoms sound good , maybe you ov later or implanted later . Fingers x for bfp xx sorry I'm not much help

Sounds pretty promising, Megan. What brand of test have you been using?

Like ttc84 says, maybe u ovulated later than u think. I am in similar position if it helps? I am pretty sure I am pregnant. I have had faint lines on tests but nothing definite! Sore full heavy boobs, they're even leaking! Feeling hot an not myself yet I am 15dpo! So annoying.

Had a bit of bleeding today tho ;0( but it's stopped so need to see how it goes.

How r u feeling today? X

I am using the 88c Walmart tests, figured I would step up to a better brand of I see a bfp! Thanks for all the replies. I'm really stumped. I don't know how to feel! I just want an answer!

Joining you here, cycle day 45 tomorrow, which is 2 weeks over my usual AF... So not sure what's up. got a doctors appointment on the 16th though seems forever away.

Joining you here, cycle day 45 tomorrow, which is 2 weeks over my usual AF... So not sure what's up. got a doctors appointment on the 16th though seems forever away.

I know that feeling. This is the worst waiting game ever. I'm still having sharp stabbing cramps in my stomach. Around where my menstrual cramps happen. My boob tenderness decreased yesterday, but is back again today pretty strong. If I'm not pregnant, something isn't right. I still just don't know how to feel! Or how to take my mind off this for even a second!

I noticed my Montgomery bumps have started getting bigger. Like my nipples kind of look goosebumpy all the time. As if I'm cold. Tmi I know, but I'm dying for answers!

Tested again today. Still negative. Still no period. So confused. Anyone also get the stabbing cramps and Montgomery bumps at the beginning of week 6?

Hi Ladies,

Meganbkinney I feel your pain. I just realised I was 6-8 days late.. wasnt monitoring this cycle and have had the same boob and cramp pain since AF was supposed to show up. I haven't tested yet but would love to compare symptoms. Are you thinking of having a blood test?

I don't know honestly. I was thinking about it, but I'm lost between seeing the symptoms, and thinking it's all in my head. But I'm still late. Tired of seeing negative tests. Even did one just now. People have suggested I may have ovulated late, so I'm going to give it a little longer before I see a doc. My best friend didn't get her bfp until ten weeks, so I'm still hopeful.

Bday surprise.. What are your symptoms?

I am not much of an expert on this stuff. But I will say that I symptom spotted badly while TTC and every month it was nothing...Then the month I felt nothing pregnancy related I ended up being pregnant. I tested on 16dpo with an 88 cent walmart test AT NIGHT and got a positive. But I only tested because I had been having "lady pains" (which after I realized had to have been implantation and all that good stuff) and went to planned parenthood to get checked and they couldnt check me because I tested positive! I was in such shock I took the 88 cent test that night when I got home...

I got my period today. Wondering why it was so late, and why I felt cramps way before I started. And the sore boobs has been going on for weeks. Two things that never happen!

Hugs sorry to hear that meganbkinney... just think there is always next month. I haven't got many symptoms apart from the light and weird cramps I have been experiencing. I agree with Abbey.. I used to come on here a lot and symptom spot.. but I haven't been trying for 7 months. I came back on yesterday because I realised I was 7-9 days late. ***Baby dust** to you, I hope AF isn't to bad!!

bday surprise.. We're not trying so I'm not too heart broken. But it does hurt because I want it. We're not trying but not preventing either. I was so sure. And I was starting to picture that as reality. That does hurt. Just wishing it was my time.

I understand.. I just tested and bfn. We arent trying either.. looks like it will be a late period I am imagining. Hugs... just keep positive.. thats what I am trying to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->