This is CRAZY!

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
A little backstory...
When I was 18, I had my son Anthony. When he was 3, I started TTC Baby #2. I got diagnosed with PCOS and blocked tubes after a year with no success. I continued TTC for an additional 2 1/2 years before i got treatment.

First, my OBGYN wouldnt help me. They said I would only conceive via IVF and would never conceive naturally again and that I was high risk for endometrial cancer, AND that I would eventually need a hysterectomy.

Then I went to an RE out of state. He had me try 5 rounds of clomid. All :bfn: I tried to see the RE personally isntead of the nurses and he refused to see me, so I left him.

THen I went to an RE in a Boston Hospital. She again told me I would need IVF, and that clomid, IUIs are too dangerous with my blocked tubes. She put it through to my insurance, and they rejected it. She decided not to fight it and do an IUI on me, even though she previously told me it was too dangerous. Another :bfn:

I didnt like that she would rather put my life at risk than fight my insurance company, so I left. I was referred by a friend to go to Boston IVF. They fought my insurance company and I got IVF. :bfp: Unfortunately, I miscarried after 6 weeks. We did another IVF and another :bfp: but this time, I carried to term and had my beautifl baby boy April 14 2015.

Since I have PCOS, I dont get my period without medication. But before I can take the medication, I have to take a pregnancy test just to make sure, cuz its harmful to a fetus. So, I took a pregnancy test and it was the faintest positive. I figured it was leftover HCG from my pregnancy, but would wait a few days and take another one before I took the pills. Well, today is 4 days later...and there is my test...

After all my heartache, all the struggles, all the sleepless nights, being told I would never conceive naturally again...i did on my own without even trying...its crazy!

Attachments

• 11694994_663946237072297_84147055328358507_n.jpg
    11694994_663946237072297_84147055328358507_n.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 46
Aww hun, massive congratulations! :D I tried for my current pregnancy for over a year, got diagnosed with PCOS and told I'd really struggle to convince naturally.. Yet, the month we relaxed and stopped really trying - :bfp:! It's crazy how things work out :) x

That's the most amazing story! Congratulations!

I'm so pleased for you congratulations x

Congratulations! That's amazing!

Massive congratulations! I have PCOS too, I feel your pain! I've needed Femara to conceive both times, I would love to conceive naturally some day :flower: Your story is very encouraging!

What an amazing story!! Enormous congratulations :) :) you should post this in LTTC with a heading for PCOS ladies to read 😊 x

Congratulations! What an amazing story! Your two little ones are going to be such good buddies. :flower:

Wow, amazing story!! Congratulations and good luck! :)

Fantastic story, so pleased for u, Congratulations xx

Wow what an amazing story :) congratulations :) xx

What an amazing story. I suffer from pcos as well so I know the strugglestruggle. Congrats and hoping for a healthy and happy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->