This is defo a positive right? cD 22 :(

PariB

Reaction score
So I've been doing them for 2 weeks... haven't for last few days as I thought my fertile period ended Wednesday. I have had a 32 day cycle last 3 months.
I saw a spare test laying around.. and I took it and this is defo darker than the control line so what does this mean?!

Omg I took a clear blue digi and obvs I can't upload but it's a flashing smiley face?!

Attachments

• IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 18
Very positive PariB! Did you get a positive earlier in your cycle? It's possible that your body was preparing for ovulation, but it didn't actually release the egg.

Very positive PariB! Did you get a positive earlier in your cycle? It's possible that your body was preparing for ovulation, but it didn't actually release the egg.

Well I tried a clear blue digi Wednesday and it was negative low fertility so I assumed I already ovulated (the apps prediction)

But now I see this test and a flashing smiley face which means (high fertility) not peak fertility so now I'm worried why I am going to ovulate late???

It doesn't really matter much if the first part of your cycle is long. The most important part is the second half (luteal phase). It has to be long enough (at least 10 days) to sustain a pregnancy. This could be one of your 32 day cycles, where you ovulate today or tomorrow, and still have a long enough luteal phase. Nothing to worry about :)

It doesn't really matter much if the first part of your cycle is long. The most important part is the second half (luteal phase). It has to be long enough (at least 10 days) to sustain a pregnancy. This could be one of your 32 day cycles, where you ovulate today or tomorrow, and still have a long enough luteal phase. Nothing to worry about :)

Well today I think I might be ovulating. I got this on a digital! A smiley face that doesn't flash! That means peak fertility!

Attachments

• IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 4

Well today I think I might be ovulating. I got this on a digital! A smiley face that doesn't flash! That means peak fertility!

So if I'm ovulating today which I hope cause I have exactly 10 days till my period :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->