This is going to be sooo strange!

bev309

Reaction score
Hubby has left to go to Ireland to work for the next 13 days - he hasn't had a great deal of work since Jack has been born, so I have gotten so used to having him around the house to help & now I will be alone - even my daughter is going to Belgium with her school for 2 nights next week!:hissy:
Don't get me wrong - I have family close by who have told me I am more than welcome to go & stay with them if I feel lonely etc, but with all the stuff you have to take with a baby it doesn't seem worth it!
I know some of you other girls have partners/hubbys who go away for much longer periods of time, but I just needed a little whinge:blush:

aww hun, just enjoy time to ur self after jack as gone to bed.

only just put him up:rofl:
Well day 1 over 12 to go:rofl:

Pros and cons - put the cons to the back of your mind and enjoy some Mum & Jack days! Bet hes loving it haha

Hang in there! You know when he'll come back it'll be GREAT if you know what I mean ;)

My husband has been gone quite a lot since I've had Josh, and I think spending the day with him talking and making funny faces is so good. I never get bored ! I can spend hours talking to him and seeing him responding ! Enjoy your little man to yourself! x

Hang in there! You know when he'll come back it'll be GREAT if you know what I mean ;)
:headspin:
I will enjoy our time together - I certainly haven't got much time to be bored anyway!:happydance:
This may seem a silly question, but do you think Jack will still know who he is when he comes home?:blush:

This may seem a silly question, but do you think Jack will still know who he is when he comes home?:blush:

I think he does. My husband went away for almost 2 weeks and when he came home Josh was smiling so much at him and kept fallowing him with the eyes.

Thanks Jess thats good to know - I know DH was a little concerned about this before he went:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->