This is it! I'm so nervous

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
I've been having painful contractions that won't pick up. I'm dialted to 2 and 80%. They are starting pitocin within the hour! I just had breakfast since I'm getting an epidural. Man am I nervous! I thought this day would never come, and here it is!

I didn't sleep at All last night. My fiancé snored all night and nervously waiting my iv and he's passed out again. HOW CAN YOU SLEEP WERE HAVING A BABY TODAY lol

I didn't sleep at All last night. My fiancé snored all night and nervously waiting my iv and he's passed out again. HOW CAN YOU SLEEP WERE HAVING A BABY TODAY lol

Haha, i think the excitement actually wear them out. My DH went home and slept a full night while I was in labour, as it all just got too much for him! I was having a placenta abruption as well. My goodness does he have a lot of making up to me this time round lol!

Yay how exciting!! Good luck! :)

Men can sleep through anything, give him a nudge and make him stay awake! Lol.

My husband went to sleep when I was in labour with my first, he camped out on the floor as my mum had the comfy chair. I didn't mind too much as had an epidural at that point, I couldn't sleep though, was far too nervous and could still feel contractions

Holy crap these are intense!! Will be asking for epidural

Yayy!! Congratulations, so exciting!!

Have fun! Let us know how it goes!! Ive heard pitocin contractions are horrible :( I'm sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->