This is mad i know but............

cs22

Mum and ttc# 2
Reaction score
Hi girls,
I have so much trouble sleeping comfortably of late. BUT ive found a solution, OH dosen't like it though haha. The only place i can get a decent nights sleep is on my couch. The bed is so uncomfortable. So the couch it is perfect for me. I can support my back on the backrest and get so comfortable. OH thinks im mad. He didnt want me to sleep downstairs on my own last night so he bought down the covers and slept on the floor. Hes so sweet

Awww! I can still manage to sleep in bed, but with my own duvet! It drives OH mad lol

Bless your OH. I have to have a pillow between my legs or my pelvis aches.

Awww that's so sweet of him!!! I have found that I have to do the same thing, I start out in the bed but after flipping over a hundred times and ending up with sore ribs and hips I usually end up going out to the couch at about 2 AM every morning. My hubby doesn't like it either, he says he wakes up and is lonely because I'm not there... I should tell him about your DH and say he should come join me then and sleep on the floor!!!

AWWW hun! if your getting a good night sleep that way thats great... so sweet of him to sleep on floor hehe

How lovely is he...?

My OH would be happy having the bed to himself...:rofl:

xx

Thats really sweet! i'm still sleeping in bed but must admit i dont find it very comfy cos as soon as i lie down i find it hard to breathe! xxx

aw that IS sweet! im the same of late - i cant get comfy - my back aches and i feel like somethings gonna crack when i turn over!! :( The joys of pregnancy huh? lol!

I do the same...the couch is softer and is easier on my aching hips and shoulders! Your OH sounds lovely...my wouldn't notice or if he did would be happy to have the bed to himself!! lol

Oh, he sounds to sweet for words!! My OH wouldn’t even know if I didn’t make it to bed until the morning. I could toss and turn all night and he’d sleep sound.

Aww what a great OH you have, Im not sleeping either and end up downstairs watching telly as I can't get comfy at all, take care :hugs: XX

That is lovely!

I hate soft beds - after a week's holiday sleeping on the softest bed in the world :( I thought my own bed qouls be perfect - but I had a worse sleep on that!

We curently have three bedrooms all with double beds in - DH suggested we try sleeping in one of the other beds together - he also doesn't want to sleep without me!

Where did you find him ?! I want one !

That is so, so sweet ! I am lucky if oh offers to go and sleep on the sofa and leave me in the bed !

Infact most of the night I am on the edge whilst he takes out 75% of the bed. Mmmmmm think I may have to have words with him today now !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->