This is my first actual pregnancy..

I know what you mean AmberMichelle I didn't realise how common it was until I became pregnant & read up some more/came on here! I worry about it quite a lot but there's no point in worrying because as long as you look after yourself you should be fine & if it still happens anyway then there was nothing you could do. It has definitely made me more cautious about telling people too.
xo.

Agreed :) I don't want to tell anyone until after 12 weeks. It's so strange because I used to eat so crappy and the minute I found out I was pregnant, something in me just changed. I started eating right, didn't drink, nothing like that haha. I feel if I don't eat right, I could be hurting my baby. So I want to give him/her the best chance in this world.

I remember with my first pregnancy I used to see all the horror stories on here and it used to scare me. Obviously everything was fine and I have a lovely son.

I did have a very early miscarriage a few months ago and unfortunatley it is one of those things that is quite common. However even if the worst did ever happen. Which I don't think it will. The chance of miscarrying is something like 10% under a certain age and then 25% so the odds are in your favour. If you DID have a miscarriage the chance of two in a row is something like 3%.

I'm pregnant again now and obviously very worried, but that's children for you, the worry never stops. I worried about miscarriage, then about everything be ok at my nuchal scan, then everything being ok at my anatomy scan. Then I worried about stillbirth. Now he's here I worry about him getting ill etc.

I'm pretty sure everything will be fine. The other posters are right though. People are most likely to post when something is going wrong or they are worried than to share the good news.

I hope so! :/ so sorry about your loss but congrats on being pregnant again! I guess it's just one of those things that it will happen if it's supposed to happen..if not, it won't :)

Yep I agree with Unexpected. I think once you get yourself pregnant its just worry after worry, in the beginning its worry about miscarriage because you want to get to 12 weeks, then after that its worry about miscarriage or going into labour early and getting to 24 weeks, then I worried my waters were leaking early on then I was worried that my babies heartbeat would stop, then I worried about stillbirth, then when she was born I was worried she wasn’t getting enough from my breast and gaining weight, then I worried about cot death & SIDS… now she is older I worry she will heart herself… I never been such a worrier in my life… but its all worth it :) xx

Ahh! It's like never ending hahah

Agreed :) I don't want to tell anyone until after 12 weeks. It's so strange because I used to eat so crappy and the minute I found out I was pregnant, something in me just changed. I started eating right, didn't drink, nothing like that haha. I feel if I don't eat right, I could be hurting my baby. So I want to give him/her the best chance in this world.

Completely agree I am just the same! I am eating so many vegetables now when before I ate hardly any! Oooh by the way I am so jealous of you being in San Diego, I'm hoping we can move there someday it's my dream!
xo.

Completely agree I am just the same! I am eating so many vegetables now when before I ate hardly any! Oooh by the way I am so jealous of you being in San Diego, I'm hoping we can move there someday it's my dream!
xo.

Aww I love it here! :) so amazing and I know I take it for granted lol. Especially the weather. Where do you live?

xo.

Aww I love it here! :) so amazing and I know I take it for granted lol. Especially the weather. Where do you live?

In the UK! It's ok but we are only staying here for family really. I am American by birth so hopefully in the future we can move over. We've been to SD the past 2 years for honey moon & first anniversary, stayed round Mission Beach. This year we'll have a year off for baby then see if we afford it in 2015! We were so lucky last year, our anniversary is 4th July & we got to see all the Sea World fireworks! Such a perfect place :)
xo.

xo.

In the UK! It's ok but we are only staying here for family really. I am American by birth so hopefully in the future we can move over. We've been to SD the past 2 years for honey moon & first anniversary, stayed round Mission Beach. This year we'll have a year off for baby then see if we afford it in 2015! We were so lucky last year, our anniversary is 4th July & we got to see all the Sea World fireworks! Such a perfect place :)
xo.

Ohh the fireworks at sea world! Soo much fun :) and the uk! That's far lol. I notice a lot of people on here are in different countries lol. I was born and raised in sunny San Diego so it's kind of a culture shock with other people from different countries and how they talk different hahaha

Chiming in here... love California - finally got there this past summer... drove up the coast from LA to San Fran over the course of several days. Most amazing trip ever. I would live there in a heart beat!!!

Chiming in here... love California - finally got there this past summer... drove up the coast from LA to San Fran over the course of several days. Most amazing trip ever. I would live there in a heart beat!!!

Hahah I love it here too! I drove up to San Fran in October :) I had never been to northern cali before and it was ok :) I defiantly love my so cal better though! Lol. Where are you from??

Hahah I love it here too! I drove up to San Fran in October :) I had never been to northern cali before and it was ok :) I defiantly love my so cal better though! Lol. Where are you from??

I love SoCal more too, but I have to say Big Sur was the most gorgeous area ever.... If I had to choose one place to live of those that I went to, it would be Hermosa Beach.. amazing little town.

I am from Ontario - just outside Toronto :)

I love SoCal more too, but I have to say Big Sur was the most gorgeous area ever.... If I had to choose one place to live of those that I went to, it would be Hermosa Beach.. amazing little town.

I am from Ontario - just outside Toronto :)

Big sur is very very beautiful! :) hermosa beach is pretty too :) Ohhh canada! Hahah I bet it's cold there!! It's about 70 degrees here right now haha I'm spoiled! ;)

Yep,you are spoiled for sure. We are in a major deep freeze right now for a few days. It's not normally nearly this cold. But it's -22 Fahrenheit or -30 Celsius. Crazy ....

Yep,you are spoiled for sure. We are in a major deep freeze right now for a few days. It's not normally nearly this cold. But it's -22 Fahrenheit or -30 Celsius. Crazy ....

Whoa! That's freezing OMG! Idk how I could do that lol. You're brave for sure!

Hows everyone doing today ? I think fatigue is kicking in for me... I slept from 9pm to 7am LOL

Internet cheapies arrived :dohh: :blush:

I've slept most of the day and woke up with a headache and very slight nausea :wacko:

I used one hah! I didn't have anything to pee in so I just dipped it in the bowl :blush: so it was heavily diluted but I got a suuuper strong positive instantly :happydance:

lol stop testing silly! You will drive yourself nuts :)

I could sooo go for a nap now! Too bad my job gets in the way....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->