This is my wttc bd diary

have held my pee in for 5 hrs now and aiming for another hr or 2 b4 i test again:rofl:

So talking about waterfalls and white water rafting would be mean right? :rofl:

So talking about waterfalls and white water rafting would be mean right? :rofl:

:rofl: Didnt get back on last nite. I got a :bfn:. Ive just hid my FMU behind the bathroom and will test it in a moment when i get a chance

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
this is driving me nuts. I cant stop thinking about it

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/tx%20max%20with%20mum/IMG_5646.jpg

im so confussed as ive posted this in 1st tri and cycles etc and ive had replies saying looking good or evap line or indentation line.

just did another on an ebay cheapie and it had another faint colourless line(wel looked that way) that didnt come up to about an hr:cry:. Its so faint i wouldnt be able to take a pic of it

im so confussed as ive posted this in 1st tri and cycles etc and ive had replies saying looking good or evap line or indentation line.

just did another on an ebay cheapie and it had another faint colourless line(wel looked that way) that didnt come up to about an hr:cry:. Its so faint i wouldnt be able to take a pic of it

Are you leaving it that long? you are torturing yourself! You can't read anything into them after 15 mins max, so don't bother. I always put mine in the bin, sometimes tear them up (they don't tear so easily tho!). Much better to just bin it and test again in the morning. Porks, you will drive yourself mental if you keep on like this! :hugs: I read your other post that said you got it out of the bin. Hun, there's no point. But just because it was a :bfn: today, doesn't mean it's gonna be one tomorrow. now start holding that pee! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know i have to stop it:rofl: I did this last time u see and this sorta happened with the appearing after the time scale and i got a :bfp:. I know i shouldnt think about that as i mite be setting myself up for a fall tho i just fell so pregnant and my nipples have got so brown and the area around it has gone massive.

O well i will know in a few days

Well me and the oh had the biggest argument last nite till the early hrs of the morning and he was walking out :rofl: He ended up not so i threw he out this morning with a few black bigs with clothes and a duvet so he could stay at his mums.

All because i was on here too much and i also said that i really think i am preggers and he went made. I was soooooo raging and said why the hell are u having sex with me and he said we where supposed to be starting in september.:hissy: I explained that i thought he was ttc nw but wouldnt admit it incase thing went wrong again. Anyway we made up and went to burger king mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:rofl: Im actually glad this happended as it made me realise that i do spend too much time on here. Tbh im obessed and am logging on every 5 mins to check for new posts. It s actually starting to interfer with us and my little boy as I should be showing him more attention and trying.

I actually have just realised that this was my way of coping with my mc, while others have their ways. I think now its been long enought and i need to move.

I will still come on here but if i do it will be once a day unless i have some spare time by myself.

Anyways im still testing and the oh is happy enought if i get :bfp: but if not i think I will make the decison to make sure that he wears a condom until september arrives. Im not just saying that cause i think im pregant as we all know that we can imagine the symptoms:rofl:

P.S when i was lying in bed i turned suddenly and got a stitch. I only ever get them when im pregant so it felt very familar

:hug:
Sometimes a good fight is what you need to get some perspective I guess.

Well didnt test tonite as couldnt be annoyed, well i lie i could but dont want to set the oh off again:rofl:. Im testing in the morning and even if i get a :bfn: i know i am pregnant. Im sitting here and my boobs have a feeling that cannot be imaginary and isnt just :witch: arriving as i never have that problem.

My oh even agreeded that my nipples are so stuck out and the bot around it has really spread out like saucers and went brown

I wish my :bfp: would hurry up and show:happydance:

:bfn: just a faint line if i hold it up but still no colour

Good luck hun.

Im glad that you have managed to get all your feelings out in the open.

Good luck hun

Kerry xxx

I just went and bought a double pack of digital (£14.99 in boots, what a rip off). I am holding my pee in as i type. Im aiming for 7 hrs and so far its been 3. I will use one later tonite and if :bfn: then i have 2 ebay cheapies left as im not using my last digi till my :witch: is late! I wish i could post a pic of my nipples on here:rofl: They are really really big and then spotty part around them are poaking out

Good luck hun.. Let us know. Pee'd off my broadband still isn't working as I won't find out until morning

Good luck hun.. Let us know. Pee'd off my broadband still isn't working as I won't find out until morning

well i got a :bfn: this morning so i dont think i will get :bfp: tonite anyway so soon but im trying:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->