This is my wttc bd diary

still :bfn: so im not testing anymore as i only have 1 test left. I think i will wait till :witch: is over a week late and then go to doc if still not here. I really dont have a clue whats up with my body at all:hissy:

:hugs: There's still time if AF hasn't shown up! Keeping everything crossed for you Porkpie! :hug:

Sorry Porkpie. But 2 months ago, and for 2 months straight my period was wayyyyyy late at 43 days. So maybe you're just really late? I'm sorry I know how frustrating this is!!! :hissy:

Some of you have pmed me so i have wrote the following back to you so just also decide to post it here also to save me typing it out again:rofl:

Was at my ex's funeral as he hung himself. God that makes u think mybe life isnt that bad after all for us:cry:

Well i havent tested again since last time and still only have 1 1st response left so im leaving it to friday to test. If still :bfn: then will go to docs next week but mite not be to the end of the week as there a few public hildays in northern ireland next week. Im still so shocked that this is happening as its never happened b4 to me??????????????????

Aww porkpie, I hope you are ok....

Good luck for tomorrow :)

yep im fine just peed off:hissy:

I used my last test today and got :bfn: so im not buying more and just going to go to docs at the end of next week

Jeez that's terrible about your ex. :hugs: Hope your ok :hug:

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5675.jpg

rushed to asda to get a testonly for there to be a bloody fly in it:rofl:. the control line didnt fully work and im not sure if i see a faint line in theh test window.

I bet that bloody flys drinking that red dye:rofl:

here the test now. BUt its over the time limit as it says 5 mins. But i just cant help thinking that its purple and doesnt look like an evap line:baby:

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5700.jpg

frustrated as i'm at work and the pics dont show up with the web blockers etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eeek... so are there two line sor not????????????

here the test now. BUt its over the time limit as it says 5 mins. But i just cant help thinking that its purple and doesnt look like an evap line:baby:

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/IMG_5700.jpg

Go get another sweetie, you cant do this to us .....................

i did the 2nd one and theres a line but im not sure if its coloured or not. I know i should have held the pee in longer but i got excited. I will now have to pee in the morning and keep it and then get a digi when the shops open

Hi girl! I just got impatient and thought I'd check here to see if you've got another test done yet. :test:
P

Did a second one last nite not long after the 1st one and i thought there was another faint line. I should have waited a while as the urine was diluted

well my wee boy has me up early today so ive about 5 hrs of pee in a container (nice and strong ) and then im going to mybe visit a few garages to see if i can get a digi. God im not sure that they even sell digi so if not then i will have to wait to 1 (God please no, i need a test now). OMG if I dont get a pregnant on it i will die:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->