This is my wttc bd diary

still getting :bfn: but can only keep testing each morning. Last time i got a :bfp: it was the day b4 :witch: is die so fingers crossed for tomorrow:baby:

Porkpie.. you crack me up!!!!

Need your advice about dilema today.. started thread 'update on the witch'... please advise!!! I'm going a bit crazy today.....

Porkpie.. you crack me up!!!!

Need your advice about dilema today.. started thread 'update on the witch'... please advise!!! I'm going a bit crazy today.....

ust replied. Not much help tho as im the woman that thought i was preggers and keep getting a :bfn: the my boob thing isnt really there anymore:cry:

Porkpie- the last comment i made about how you crack me up related to the start of the thread not the end..it must have looked very insensitive of me....... i'm sorry you are getting bfns.. its no fun- i'm not laughing at the bfns sorry if that got lost in translation..

Dont worry darling the :bfp: will happen.. and meanwhile we'll support you...dont cry.. it will happen. Maybe testing less will make it easier..

I know how you are feeling i'm testing everyday right now as you know from my other posts...its horrible feeling in limbo.....

Porkpie & Doc - What are you both like??!!! :rofl:

Good luck to you!

Porkpie- the last comment i made about how you crack me up related to the start of the thread not the end..it must have looked very insensitive of me....... i'm sorry you are getting bfns.. its no fun- i'm not laughing at the bfns sorry if that got lost in translation..

Dont worry darling the :bfp: will happen.. and meanwhile we'll support you...dont cry.. it will happen. Maybe testing less will make it easier..

I know how you are feeling i'm testing everyday right now as you know from my other posts...its horrible feeling in limbo.....

Dont worry i know that anyhow:rofl:

Think the :witch: is here after all.....brownish discharge (sorry if tmi) so think it definately is :witch: and nothing anything else.. panic over i guess.. oh well always next month!! I am going to get v drunk at the wedding we are going to now though!!!!!:rofl::happydance:

Think the :witch: is here after all.....brownish discharge (sorry if tmi) so think it definately is :witch: and nothing anything else.. panic over i guess.. oh well always next month!! I am going to get v drunk at the wedding we are going to now though!!!!!:rofl::happydance:

:hugs: yep if my :witch: shoes up soon then i will be getting very drunk also on rose wine mmmmmmmmmmmm

Im sitting here thiniking i feel the:witch: arriving. IM not sure if im imagining it or not. This morining i never had much of the @@ thing going on but noe ive had a feel pains in them so i really dont know what to think

well i have a 31/32 day cycle so im now on day 31 and still gettting :bfn: so not looking good.

got a :bfn: today with a cb digi but bought BOGOF on the boots first response offer and also used one:blush: so have 3 left:rofl:

:rofl: very funny, even I didn't see that one!!!! Must be because I'm stil half asleep after two sleeps today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->