this is probably stupid but oh well!

this is probably nothing to be worried about but my bf is bugging me!! its october and well my af didnt come on the day it ALWAYS comes on and last month i got a - so i dunno! i keep tellin him that it was - and he is still tellin me we could still be!! i dunno wat to tell him!! :? :|

Well apparently you were a few weeks late, so a negative is a negative.......tell your BF to accept it and look up on pregnancy! Didn't I read somehere that your AF turned up?

For god sake you are only 15......now you know you are not PG, why continue on the forum?!

If either of you are in doubt go and get a blood test done at your GPs, that will confirm it once and for all!

i DID NOT! get my period!

and its none of ur business why i am still here!?! people like you are the reson i left for awhile in the first place!

and so wat i am 15! big deal! is that why you are picking on me? if you dont have anything nice to say to me then keep the comments to YOURSELF!

Don't get arsy Mindie......You have said so many different things on this site and another it is hard to keep up with you! So don't blame people like ME who can't make head nor tale of your posts!!

And as for you only being 15 yes I meant it as is sounds, you are a very young 15 going by your posts, and you obviously have a lot to sort out before you should be worrying about having kids.

As I said CONSTRUCTIVELY......go to the Doctors for a blood test.......but if that sort of things annoys you, then don't ask advice!

I think you will find I was very supportive last time!!

HI

If you have missed two periods which im guessing you have, can I ask when your last period was exactely, how long did it last in days !!

Also if you do keep getting negatives then I think you may require a blood test incase something in wrong, as missing periods is not normal unless you are Stressed, underweight etc ...

Have you had any symptons ? Other then 2 missed periods ?

Also at 15 your periods may not be regulated either, but again a blood test will confirm it either way.

At 15 i was never regular (still not now :roll: )
Mindie i really think you need to go to your doctor and find out what is happening with your body, find out if you really are pg or not.

Im going to be keeping an eye on this post, if it gets too heated then i will be removing it.

ok.

my last period was August 1, 2006 and it was the full cycle! my period is always on time but it hasnt been!

yes i have symptoms!

1. i am tired all the time and i always get 8 hours of sleep!
2. tender boobs
3. peeing all the time
4. 2 late perods
5. feel bloated all the time!
6. moody ( my mood changes all the time now)
7. feel sick when i eat some foods!

seriously honey, by hook or by crook you need to get to a doctor....end of...sorry if it sounds harsh but second guessing isnt helping you out any...

Hi Mindie,
Good to see you back.
I would agree with the girls, if your period is late and thats unusual and you're still getting negative tests i would definately get to the doctors

:hugs:

They definately need to get your bloods done, then you can have peace of mind and so can your BF

xox

I agree with beatlesbaby66, 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->